chapter 9

Tebogo's pov

I was finally going to step on the top floor, which was reserved for only the boss . The whole floor belonged to him, and it was my first and my last time stepping on it. My hands started to sweat, and I couldn't lose my job over a stupid heartbreak .

We finally got to the floor with Cathy, leading the way like she was the boss she didn't even knock on the door ." She was three hours late T, shes been working here not even a full six months and she didn't even tell me why ontop of that she has the guards to have an attitude with me " she says in her horrible high pitched voice , I was sure I was really going to get fired here .

"Thank you, Ms Abraham ,you may leave us,"
She smiles and leaves the room as if she has won the race and she's first place. I emotionally fixed myself .

"Ms... "he opens my file and reads my surname .

"Ms Letlape can you please take off your glasses and look at me when I speak to you " I slowly took off my glasses and look at him , to say I was shocked was an understatement I was blown out of this world it was that jerk that left me a two hundred rand note like I was some cheap harlot

He looked at me, shocked, not knowing what to say. I guess he was used to having on night stands and dumping it in the girls' faces with money ."well well who do we have here?" The lady with the blue eyes

This guy was really handsome he was what we called a yellow bone be was really tall,built and he had normal dark brown eyes with long lashes he was what we brought forward as black people when the world says we have the most handsome men .

"You are a real jerk, I mean how could you leave money for me like I was some whore you picked on the streets " I said letting my anger rain at him .

"Well what do we call women who follow men who are strangers to their houses" oh no he didn't just say that .

"You know what mister I only followed you because my friend Lucy ditched me to be with your friend josh and you took advantage of me"i say not knowing how to defend myself.

"Well you were the one that started the whole thing "I think about it and it was really me but it wasn't really me it was alcohol I mean my brain didn't say no my body just did it's own thing.

"You were suppose to take me home but no you let me have sex with you, we aren't even a thing or married " I said defending myself .

"Well that's not my problem if a lady offers I take "my anger rides if it was possible to you would see steam come out of my ears .

"I didn't exactly give you anything I've never ever kissed anyone in my life more over even worse had sex it was my first time that I won't be able to get back all because of your taking" I say with tears at the verge of coming out .

"I wasn't the one who was pulling the other and kissing the other and you started this whole thing now I'm the bad guy Nope I'm not about to be a villain "he said getting a little bit angry. I see him turn towards to big window behind him looking at the view .

"What is sister mary going to say when she hears I'm no longer virgin I stood in front of the whole covenant and swore my purity to God and to my mother Mary " I say beginning to cry honestly if it was any other day I wouldn't be crying but it was mandla and this issue at once my heart was too small .

I started to pray "lord please forgive me for I have sinned against you I drank alcohol and got drunk to the bone then I broke the most important rule in the book having sex before marriage and more over with a stranger, please forgive me it has happened it has happened I can't take it back even if I wanted to " I prayed the only thing that calms my anger .

Don't get me wrong yes I came from a missionary school where we woke up and four in the morning to say our daily prayers and prayed three times a day and every time before class and after class but I wasn't that big on religion it's just that I didn't have a choice and I didn't really believe in no sex before marriage but at that time I said what felt right.

Tau looked at me like I was an alien it was like he was seeing something like this for the first time , I sat there and cried like a fool ,why am I being so vulnerable in his presence I'm strong I vowed to never cry for any men but yet here I am crying for one infront of one .

"Any way your the boss here and this is so unprofessional of me I'm sorry Mr lerumo " I say getting my shit together so at least I can keep this job at the end of the day ,I sit on my chair and wear my sunglasses. I was calm and acting as if nothing really happened.

"Well Ms Letlape I think you should take the day off we will talk tomorrow " I stand up with the little dignity I had in me .

"Thank you sir " I left and went straight into the bathroom to fix myself up .

I took out my make up from my bag and applied it because I think I looked red  by the way I was crying  and I was even thankful for these dark  sun glasses  you couldn't see my eyes even if you wanted to , I untied Lindy's scarf and let my hair hang again .

I saw Cathy by the door smirking like she woman the war against a big country "I know you just got fired don't  worry at least I won't get to see your annoying presence here "I just left her there not having  the energy  to entertain her bull shit .