Jeongwoo: Picture

Jeongwoo: Picture

Jeongwoo as himself

You as Shantelle

Shantelle's P.O.V.

My parents decided to move in to Korea because of their work. I have no argument about that because Korea is one of my favorite country.

Since I was eleven years old I began to watch different series, drama, music video and etc from them. It's my escape from being sad, my escape to reality.

My parents is always busy. Of course in work. But I know that they are doing that for me. So that I can have a better future. I really do understand them but sometimes I just can't help myself to feel that I am alone.

They shower me with everything I want. Gadgets, accesories, or any thing.

This is my second week here in this beloved country. As usual I am alone again. My parents is busy now so I decided that I will just roam around here. I've heard that there are so many beautiful scenaries, views, and places here. I actually searched for it too.

Wearing my maroon turtle neck long sleeve partnered with tight black jeans and ankle booths. I wear my coat also. The climate is not really that cold now, it is just in right temperature.

One of my passion is to take pictures. I bring my dslr with me. It is hanging on my neck now.

I waited for the bus on the station. It's a ten minutes drive.

I sat near the window and watch the scenary as we passes by.

A big smile appeared on my face when the bus finally stop at my destitanion.

I blow up and excitedly walked towards there. The famous Han river. Base on the assumption that I've heard from some people, many Kpop idols or K-actors are usually relaxing here. But today my intention is to enjoy and not to bothered them.

Humming while walking and looking at the view, I open my camera and took some videos around here.

My feet decided to take me on the bench. I sat there and the river is on my front. The water is calm, the breeze of the air is touching me. I close my eyes and feel the relaxing effect of it.

When my eyes open up I saw two people in front of me. Not really close to me. They look familiar tho.

"Aish I am taking a picture," the brown hair guy hissed at the blonde guy.

"Take me as your subject picture then," the blonde guy said and laugh.

His laugh is not really that anoying. I found it hmm... can really lift up the mood.

I stand up and took more some pictures. I am busy getting a picture of the river when a guy suddenly shown. It's been captured. I look at the finish product and saw that it was a good outcome.

A blonde guy with a black mask on. Looking sideways like an innocent lost boy and han river as his background. This is so... Lit!

I smiled at the picture. I roam my eyes around to look at the boy. But I guess they are gone. I didn't see his accompany also.

I close my camera and walk ahead towards the coffee shop I saw near this place.

Of course before I left this beautiful scenary I must take some picture of me. I just took a selfie with the han river.

The bell chime ringed when I go inside. There are few people here. A girl doing some stuffs on her laptop while drinking some coffee. A in realationship, I guess, eating with each other sweetly.