Junkyu: Not Talking

Junkyu: Not Talking

Kim Junkyu as himself

You as Weane

Weane's P.O.V.

Birds chrirpin with whe relaxing wind. I am here now at the garden in our school. I am setting my mind free. I want to have a peaceful mind. To relax and don't think of the things that will just hurt me.

"You're here! I'm so tired finding you," Mashiho says at me. He is one of my friend. His friend too.

"Why?" I asked while looking at the sky. It gives me peace whenever I am seeing the blue sky.

He sit beside me. "Are you still not gonna talk to him?" he asked.

My forehead ceased. "But I'm talking to him," I answered.

He chuckled and pouted. "Not really, Weane. Not the way you talk to him on the past. You are so cold towards him. Of course he knows that."

I sighed and look at him. "You know what happened, Mashi," I said with a sad tone.

"Yeah. I knew it very well. But both of you has a relationship," he said, wanting me to get his point.

"Yes we do. He's my bestfriend. That's all. I don't want to ruin his relationship with other girls," I run my fingers through my hair.

"Kia is not the boss of you. Not the boss of your relationship with Junkyu," gone the cute Mashiho. He is very serious right now.

Well let me introduce you the girl who catched Junkyu's attention. Kia Mier. Kia is a jealous girlfriend. She doesn't want me to be close to Junkyu.

I get that. I get her point but I don't get why she's acting like I am hurting her and grabing Junkyu from her.

She acted like I did something painful things to her and said it to Junkyu.

Then the guy confronted me. Saying that I slap hid girlfriend. Saying that I mark a wound on her. And of course the best actress really have a scratch on her face. Like whay the hell, we didn't even meet and I don't even know how I slap her. I am innocent.

But who cares if I am innocent when the girl you love been hurt. Either it's my fault or not, he's still gonna go to his side.

"You know what, Mashi... I just want to get away from them," I said the truth.

I really wanna get away to that couple. I don't to see that b*tch because I might do what she said. Slap and put a mark on her face for lying and saying that I am the b*tch.

I also want to get away from Junkyu. We've been bestfriends for how many years. He's so caring, sweet, and funny. I let my guard downs and free myself to love him as a man.

But what he did to me is so hurtful. Saying that I am a liar. I am so pathetic for doing that. And for not believing me even tho he's been with me for a years. He chose to believe that girl.

Because once and for all I am just the girl where he goes to whenever he is sad. I am just a comforter.

He don't even budge to put an eyes at me. Not realizing that every seconds I'm with him, I am loving him more. Anyways why foes he need to know that. He doesn't even care because for all I know his eyes set to Kia.