SURPRISE

**Zacks POV**

I stared at everyone. Julio had fallen to the ground, right there, during his speech.

I would have run to him, but I could touch anything, I was only a spirit.

I watched as Luc and Annabel got to his sides, there eyes were streaming with water, anna yelled for someone to call 911, that's when i started to listen. I went over to Julio and latched my spirit onto him, where ever he would go now I would too.

An hour later we were at a hospital, Luc sitting in the chair looking at his Papi, Annabel sleeping in the corner tear stains down her cheeks, I wanted to wipe them off.

The steady beep through the heart monitor,

It, stopped.

I stared at it, no, no, no, no, no ,no HE COULDN'T JUST DIE! What about our kids?! What about there kids?!?!

Luc just stared, he broke down and stared to wail, this woke annabel, "OH MY GOD PAPI!" She cried.

It was all over, Julio, now it was his heart that stopped.

As I stared I felt a tap in my shoulder.

"Now what!? I just watched my husband die and some other dead persons bugging me?!" I turned. my mouth dropped at who it was.

"I told you I loved you my little robot, I told you, but you never listened. I died because of heartbreak. I couldn't take living without you." I pulled Julio into me and kissed him with all the passion I had had when I asked him to marry me at his graduation. I kissed him for the weeks I was gone, I kissed him and we went into the light together.

Together, forever ever.

___________________________
----------------------------------------------
___________________________
Hey somthin's I am crying right now oh my god, but thank you everyone who has read my story, I love you guys <3 just UHG. I didn't want this story to end, but the feels!

They lived for each other, they died for each other.

<3 I can't express how much hope this story had, this almost made my heart turn red, but sadly it will forever remain black like charcoal.

Oh well, bye somthin's see you in the next fanfic!