Class 1-A plays Among Us

A/N: oh look! A note before the story! Yeah I decided this was going to be fun so enjoy the chaos I am about to create.

Fun fact, I am a terrible liar so when I'm impostor, it's hard.

If you don't know what among us is, where have you been?
It's a mafia style online game that will get explained in the story.

This is probably going to be a little different to what I normally write so enjoy.

Izuku connected his headset to his computer, logging in onto the class' discord.
He typed a quick greeting into the chat to let everyone on it know he was there.

The whole of Japan has been sent into lock down from the coronavirus. This included hero schools and so class 1-A were stuck at home, no hero training for a long time.
And so, as a 'class bonding game' as Iida had put it, the class was going to play a fairly new game that was getting popular.

Among us.

Izuku scanned the past texts before heading into the chat room he was assigned to.

———

Sunday, 9:32
Iida: because this game only accommodates 10 players per game, we will have two games.

9:32
Yaoyorozu: the two groups are the following:

Group One:
Bakugo
Todoroki
Kirishima
Kaminari
Shinso
Midoriya
Asui
Ashido
Sero
Iida

Group Two:
Jiro
Uraraka
Hagakure
Aoyama
Shoji
Ojiro
Sato
Koda
Yaoyorozu
Tokoyami

Mineta is absent

Our teachers will be sitting in on the games to observe our observation, evasion and detective work skills. This is not graded, just a game we wanted to play that the teachers want to watch.

9:34
Kaminari: Group One squad! When will we start the call?

9:35
Yaoyorozu: when everyone arrives, we are waiting on Shinso, Ojiro, Shoji, Sero and Midoriya.

9:37
Yaoyorozu: everyone join the call in your group's chat. We will wait for the rest there.

9:38
Sero: I'm here, group one let's go!

9:39
Midoriya: hi! Sorry I'm late!

Group One - Among Us

9:39
Iida: Midoriya and Sero, please join the call

Join the call?
Yes.                  No

Join the call?
Yes                    No

. . .

The class' voices filtered into his headphones and Izuku checked the chat to see Iida had posted the code.

Izuku logged into the site, saying hi to the class and getting nine greetings back.
They were all in.
Izuku could see Aizawa was watching their first round with... Nezu?

As his green among us figure spawned into the lobby of the spaceship, group one cheered.

"We are all here so let's begin." Iida said.