Class 1-A plays Among Us part 2

"Got you."

I watched as Ashido ran from the body, running at me, unable to kill me. So she turned around and self-reported.

"It was Midoriya! He killed Shinso right in front of me!!"

I let her go on her little rant, hearing some people begin to believe her.

Time to intervene.

"Alright, just let me speak, and we all can straighten this out."

The class went quiet under my calculated and cold tone of voice.

"Ashido is frantic, nervous-"

"Because you killed Shinso right in front of me and I was next."

I shushed her and continued.

"If I killed Shinso immediately, right in front of you as you say, I would have a kill cool down, making me unable to kill you. Why are you so frantic? Because you don't want to get caught after I watched you kill Shinso. You're own kill cool down, which you have conveniently forgotten, prevented you from killing me so you tried to pin the blame on me.
A strategy, as imperfect as it is, that could win you a game, if you weren't against me."

"But what about when she was in reactor? Would she have had time to kill them with Todoroki?" Kaminari asked.

"There are vents in admin. They connect to electrical, giving her a boost in front of Todoroki, who is assumed to have walked with Shinso. It fits."

"But why do you know all this Midoriya?" Iida said.

"Because I've played this game a lot. Look, there's still five of us left. If it's not Ashido, you can kill me. I'll even call the emergency meeting. Just trust me once more ok?"

I got sceptical murmurs in response but I was confident in my deduction. Ashido hadn't said anything since I exposed her.
Smart girl, nothing she could say would help her.
Everything she said would be used against her.
I mentally chuckled at the familiar line from the police.

But no matter, voting ended with all votes on Ashido except for her's, which was on me.

She was ejected.

I grinned as the screen lit up with the words that had won me the game.

AlienQueen was An Impostor

———————

"Wow... Midoriya is good." Aizawa murmured.

Nezu just grinned.

"I wonder what chaos he could bring if he was a villain?"

"I'm glad he's a hero, that's for sure."

Nezu's grin just grew wider.

Nezu is recording Group 1 Among Us call

———————

Nezu's recording the call?

"Midobro! You're so good at this! How!?" Kirishima exclaimed over the call.

"I've had a lot of practice." I said, a sheepish tremor in my voice, completely different to the tone I had used in my reasoning just a minute ago.

"Yeah!" Ashido added. "You exposed me and Todoroki really quickly! You're like a detective!!"

I just chuckled nervously.