23

Jungkook felt very happy and content these past few days.

He can now freely hold his small roommate in his arms, not that he couldn't before- but now Yoongi would sometimes turn and straighten up to kiss Jungkook on the chin or near his jaw, and the younger just can't hold back his smile.

Yoongi still looked like he's in a daze sometimes, as if he's confused at the big change between them. Jungkook understood that he's not one hundred percent sure about his feelings but at least Yoongi felt something for him. That's why whenever the half demon initiated things first- maybe once a day or every two days- Jungkook was grateful for that, since he knew it wasn't easy but the other was trying to express his feelings too so Jungkook wouldn't be alone. The ghost loves that about Yoongi, about how he cares for Jungkook, about how he slowly starts to open up with things he used to be too shy to do.

Jungkook loves it and he would savor every single moment to store it in his precious memories.

Taehyung freaked out at the first time he caught them sneaking little pecks in the kitchen at their apartment, tearing up and hugged Yoongi with praises and babbled on about how he was so proud of the oldest. Jungkook separated them with a grunt, clinging on to Yoongi so he was blocking the demon's access.

The red haired smirked, teasing them nonstop until Yoongi was as red as a tomato and Jungkook began to tell Taehyung off, bickering loudly and only stopping when Yoongi got in between them.

These days Yoongi took him to work almost everyday too, where Jungkook tries to sneak some help in while the older wasn't looking but he often got caught and scolded since there were a lot of customers that could see. The younger would sulk and pout his way through the whole day until he received the warm kisses from Yoongi and then Jungkook would apologize afterwards.

Then, one day as Jungkook wandered out from the back to enter the store again, Yoongi mumbled something to him while washing some glasses with his back turned to the dining space.

"You see the blond guy in the corner? That's Jimin. He hasn't been here for a while."

Jungkook spun around and easily finds the guy since the other was already staring at them with a small smile. The ghost glanced at his table, seeing a drink and a slice of cake that was untouched.

/He got his order already, why is he staring at Yoongi hyung?/

Jungkook frowned, giving the blond customer a small glare and that was when Jimin turned to meet Jungkook's eyes, the corner of his lips quirking up into a smirk instead.

Jungkook froze in his spot and blinked once, staring at Jimin who was now gazing at Yoongi again, for a few seconds, and finally turned to enjoy his order.

The ghost waited, keeping an eye on Jimin, and the more he stared, the more he felt that the guy was familiar but Jungkook knew he never met Jimin before. Yoongi stared at the younger weirdly, wondering why he was quiet and kept his eyes locked onto one of the customers.

When Jimin finished drinking and eating, he walked over to pay, with Jungkook watching like a hawk but the other didn't glance towards him again. Which was supposed to happen since he couldn't see Jungkook, right? Did the ghost imagined their eye contact earlier? Or did Jimin really looked right at him?

Yoongi made friendly conversation with his familiar customer, gummy smiles prominent and all, and Jungkook remembers him asking about a red rose. Jimin smiled, and shook his head, changing the topic to something else that made Yoongi blush.

"You look happier and brighter though, are you perhaps, in love?"

"Eh? U-um... do I really look like that?" Yoongi touched his own face, brows furrowed with confusion and embarrassment. Jungkook sneaked a hand down, attempting to grab the other's hand but it just went through and Yoongi scrunched up his nose at the slight chill.

The ghost swore that Jimin's eyes flickered down to their hands for a split second before returning to Yoongi's face.

"Yes, I'm glad to see that though, it suits you."

"Oh.. t-thank you.."

Jimin grinned, giving a small bow of his head and left the store, leaving the two to themselves.

"Hyung," Jungkook urgently says, "I think that dude can see me."

Yoongi turned to look at him as if he was crazy. "What? No he can't. What makes you think that?"

"He looked right at me!"

Yoongi didn't believe him, saying that Jimin was probably looking at the jar of coffee beans behind them, and Jungkook probably imagined it.

The younger fought back, insisting that he really saw it and at the same moment, Taehyung walked in for the flowers, raising an eyebrow at the tension inside.

"What's up? Lover's quarrel?"

"/No/..?" Yoongi frowned. "Jimin dropped by."

"Oh?" Taehyung gave a blank look. "He didn't came for a few days, right?"

"Yeah.. and now Jungkook is claiming that the guy can /see/ him."

Jungkook noticed that Taehyung didn't look surprised and hardly gave a reaction.

"Are you imagining things now, kid?"

"No I'm not. I know what I saw and if you guys don't believe me then it's fine." the youngest huffed, causing Yoongi to turn and comfort him while Taehyung shrugged, walking over to the box of flowers.

Jungkook helped Yoongi close up after the demon left, pulling the curtains shut and diligently sweeping and mopping the floor. They were done in half an hour and headed home together to cook dinner. Jungkook felt warm and safe again, forgetting about Jimin and just happily spent his time cuddling Yoongi who was wrapped in a blanket during their movie time.

Later when they were in bed, on their sides and facing each other, Yoongi spoke up nervously.

"Jungkookie, tomorrow.. um.. can you stay home?"

The younger's face immediately fell, sad eyes widening and lips forming a pout. "What? Why? I want to go with you."

"I know, but... I have a lot of orders tomorrow, Taehyung will come to help too and I need to make trips down to the underworld. I don't want to leave you alone somewhere that's not here." Yoongi patted the side of Jungkook's face, his palm hot against the ghost's cold skin.

Jungkook slowly nodded, knowing how he felt weaker and tired when he goes outside but also how he feels more energetic whenever he was close to Yoongi.

"Ok, hyung."

Jungkook kissed the doll like lips once, murmuring a 'good night' before snuggling closer, hugging the smaller against his chest. Yoongi rubbed his head against the hard chest for a few times, trying to find his spot and finally sighed with content as he got comfortable and drifted off to sleep. Jungkook buried his face into the soft blond strands, inhaling the faint coffee scent, also planting a few soft kisses there too and slowly closed his eyes to rest after a long tiring day.

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐     ✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

Word count: 1195 words

Some fluff and Jungkook's encounter with Jimin 🥺🤧😂

Thank you for reading this! 🥺🥰💜