29

Yoongi overheard the group of kids calling someone named /Jungkook/.

Sure, there might be other people with this name but Yoongi knew about Yeji a bit since the student is his regular and really talkative.

She's an art student at the same university as Jungkook.. and currently close to graduation.

If Jungkook had to repeat a year.. he would be in his last year right now and there's a chance that he's in Yeji's group of friends?

Yoongi's not sure but he's full on panicking right now so he grabbed a basket and rushed out to the back to calm his nerves down.

The tears decided to visit him again, and he cursed quietly among the flowers that perked up at his arrival.

He made a promise to himself, to stop crying.

But he couldn't right now, what if its really Jungkook that was coming? What if it's /his/ Jungkook?

What should Yoongi do?

Act like they don't know each other? He wasn't sure if Hoseok ever mentioned him to Jungkook..

Probably not.

It's been two years and the couple haven't dropped by, maybe busy with taking care of Jungkook in Seoul, busy with moving to a new place and managing his studies. Because Jungkook didn't come back to his old place, and Yoongi didn't moved out either.

It was hard at first, Yoongi just couldn't stop crying himself to sleep at night. He chose to come back to work after spending two weeks in Daegu though, discovering that work was a good attraction, keeping his mind off of things but it all went down when he got back to the apartment.

Jimin stopped coming to the cafe too, and Seokjin told him all about the truth behind the fallen angel. Yoongi was surprised at the whole situation, he couldn't believe that he was really soulmates with Jungkook but he eventually buy it at the end and and found comfort in the angel's words.

/'Soulmates always find their way back to each other.'/

Yoongi hopes that it's true.

Taehyung worried about him a lot, suggesting that he should move back to the room above his store. Yoongi was stubborn, declining the offer to help over and over until the demon gave up. He was content inside Jungkook's old place, even though there were memories of the younger everywhere and it haunts him every single minute.

It hurts, but at the same time it comforts him too.

But it took him months to stop crying at night, talks from Seokjin and Taehyung helped, reminding him that Jungkook wouldn't like it if he knew Yoongi was crying this much.

And- crying won't bring the younger back to him. Yoongi has to stay strong, take care of himself, so when they see each other again- he would have the strength to win him back.

Yes, he was supposed to stand up straight with a wide smile on his face out there, to welcome his customer but here he was- crouched down on the ground among his beloved flowers and pulling out his phone to call Taehyung.

[Hyung?] he picked up right away.

"Tae.. I think Jungkook's coming.."

[What? Where did you get that from?] There was a lot of background noise from Taehyung's side, as if he was in a big crowd.

"Um.. you remember Yeji?"

[Mm, the girl crushing on you.]

"/No/, she's not." Yoongi mumbled, wiping away his tears. "I.. I heard her calling Jungkook, telling him that he was late or something. I think he's coming here, Tae... what should I do?"