WILL HE BE ABLE TO HURT HER??

Sidharth was walking towards the dinner table when he heard a scream from Shehnaaz's room... He ran towards her room but found the door locked... He banged the door out of panic and asked, "Ms. Shehnaaz... Ms. Shehnaaz... What happened??" She didn't reply and kept on sobbing so he asked again, "Will you tell me what has happened?? Why are you crying??" Yet again no reply so he was about to call up Arnab for the spare keys of the guest room... The moment he took out his phone she opened the door and instantly turned around before he could see her face and said, "Close the door... I said close the door quickly Mr. Shukla..." He did as she said and came inside... She said in a hesitant voice, "See Mr. Shukla I only know you in this house so that's why I allowed you in the room... Can I trust you with something??" He thought, "What a puzzle this girl is?? Solve karne jao toh she shows a new side of her... Abhi bahar toh kitna attitude de rahi thi and now can I trust you Mr. Shukla?? Badi aayi... Huhh... Ab main batata hun isko real attitude... By the way she looks hot in this knee length nightwear... Control Sidharth control tu attitude se sidha nightwear pe kahan aa gaya..." She didn't get a reply from him since the last two minutes so she turned around hiding her face behind her palms and said, "Where are you lost?? I was asking that can I trust you Mr. Shukla because I don't even know anybody else here in the house..." Sidharth came back to reality and said with a poker face, "Pehle toh tum ye apne face pe se haath hatao aur ye bolo ke why did you scream??" She said in an irritated voice, "Haan toh vahi batane ke liye toh tab se puch rahi hun ke main tumhe trust kar sakti hun ya nahi and if not toh get lost and have your dinner I'll sort it out myself..." He chuckled and said, "Haan voh toh dikh hi raha hai ke tum kitna sort out kar rahi ho khudh..." She replied, "Help karni hai toh bolo fatafat varna don't waste my time..." He replied thinking not to play with her further, "Haan haan fine... Show me kya hua... Ye chehra chupake rakhogi toh how will I see??" She again said hesitantly, "Promise me that you'll not laugh..." He folded his hands against his chest and said, "Okay okay nahi hasunga bas..." She slowly removed her palms from her face and Sidharth was shocked to see rashes all over her face... He went closer, caressed her cheeks and asked, "Ye kaise hua??" She replied, "I am sensitive to the smells of some perfumes...And when I entered the room I slept in a while and didn't realise about the perfume smell..." She suddenly panicked and said, "Ab main aise dinner ke liye kaise jaungi neeche... Sab hasenge... Please do something..." She was almost about to cry when Sidharth held her from her shoulders and said, "Koi nahi hasega... We won't give them a chance to laugh na...Come with me..." He took her to the washroom and helped her wash her face properly with cold water... They were about to leave when Shehnaaz's foot slipped, she held on to the shower's knob from one hand and Sidharth's shirt from the other... They both were getting drenched in water but didn't move an inch from there... They were lost in each other's eyes... Sidharth thought, "What are you doing Sidharth?? You can't forget your motive... Ye kya tha... Main genuinely uski aankhon mein lost tha... Kya hai ye ladki... Why is she affecting me so much?? I either need to be careful of my actions or change the plan... Kahin main genuinely iski taraf attract toh nahi ho raha?? No, no, no... This can't happen... My motive is to teach Geetanjali a lesson and Shehnaaz is just a bait to reach Geetanjali..." At the same time Shehnaaz thought, "Mr. Shukla is a mystery... He is looking at me as if he knows me for years... What is the truth?? What should I believe in?? Is he really caring or acting to be so??" 

Just then Sidharth's phone buzzed and he looked away and said before leaving, "Use the orange face pack kept there and wash it with Rose Water when it dries the rashes will disappear... Also I am going down... Tumhara dinner room mein aa jayega... Sabse tumhe kal mera staff introduce kara dega..." Before Shehnaaz could utter another word he left... She changed, applied the face pack and thought, "Abhi 2 minute pehle mera face tak khudh wash karaya and abhi rudely lecture deke chale gaye... Lecture toh lecture mujhe family se introduce staff kyun karayega... Family inki hai why does he not introduce me to them himself...Weird...Chalo... Shehnaaz ab dheere dheere hi tujhe sab pata chalega... Ab jab khai mein paun dala hi hai toh full fledged ghus ke hi investigate karle..."

Sidharth bumped into his younger brother Arya in the corridor who apparently was drunk and not able to walk properly due to the effect of alcohol... Sidharth kept a hand on his nose at first and then on realising the situation scolded him, "What the hell Arya?? Where were you the whole day?? Aur ye kya haal bana rakha hai... Kahan se aa rahe ho and ye haath mein teddy bear leke kya ghum rahe ho... Vaise suits you haan... You are bloody 26 years old and doing nothing... Acha hai khelo khilauno se tum.. Arya will you stand straight??" He laughed and said in a completely drunk tone, "Bhai you are doing all the work in the world... Bachpan se dekh raha hun... Mom-dad ki complete attention aapki thi and aaj bhi hai... Business aapka.... Uske owner aap... Magazines mein aap... TV pe aap... Celebrity aap... Ghar pe rules aapke... Mera hai hi kya?? Chance diya kab aapne mujhe... Bas haan credit cards de diye toh I'm making the right use of them... Also, here's a gift for you... Ye cute sa teddy... Room mein saja lo kam se kam iss ghar ka asli beta hai ek vo toh yaad rahega aapko..." Sidharth loudly said, "Arya enough is enough... Do you even realise what you are saying?? Magazines, TV and business world mein I have earned a reputation and made a place because of my own hard work... No one has helped me in reaching this level... Business mein position ki baat kar rahe ho na tum... Kaise dun main tumhe koi bhi position... Tell me your qualification for that... Kya percentage thi tumhari... Did you do a course in business administration and management??... No right... Har insaan aisa nahi hota ke ghar ka business hai toh kisi ko bhi position deke baitha de... Apna caliber khud prove karo tum pehle... Ye business mujhe khairat mein nahi mila hai... Maine isse khudh create kiya hai...And ya kya kaha asli beta... Become a son in true sense... Pehle come back to your senses... Sahi se khade toh ho nahi pa rahe ho tum... Change your company and keep your toy with yourself..." Sidharth was about to leave when he said, "Vaise bhai aaj ghar mein... Nahi sorry kisi ke washroom mein baarish hui thi kya?? Maine suna hai koi nayi, young and beautiful business associate aayi hai yahan rehne... I must say she might be hot..." Sidharth clenched his eyes in anger, took a deep breath, turned towards him, held him by his collar, looked into his eyes in anger and said, "Don't you dare utter a single word about her and she has a name; Shehnaaz Gill...Alright!!... Tumhari tarah nahi hai; she owns a company in London... Better stay away from her... If you even looked at her with your dirty eyes I won't spare you... Agli baar warning nahi dunga seedha muh ka huliya badal dunga tumhare samjhe..... I asked samjhe ya nahi..." He replied, "Pyar humein kis mod pe le aaya... Ye dil kare haye... Koi ye bataye kya hoga... Lagta hai mere bhaiya pyar mein hain kisi anjani si ladki ke... Dhyan rahe kahin pyar iss ruthlessness ko maar na de..." Sidharth left him, punched the wall in anger and went to his room...

Shehnaaz was sleeping when she heard.........

To be continued.... What will happen now?? Is Sidharth falling for Shehnaaz?? Stay tuned to know and do like and comment...