ROMANCE IN RAIN AND A SHOCK!!

Suddenly a mischief entered her naughty mind... She ran towards the water and Sidharth followed her saying, "Shehnaaz kya kar rahi ho... Thand lag jayegi tumhe..." She laughed, splashed some water on his face and said with eyes beaming in happiness, "Mr. Over Cautious and Practical Shukla agar tum kuch time ke liye sochna band karke enjoy karoge toh ye thand jaisi cheezon se tumhe fark padna band ho jayega.... These small things are nothing in front of happiness and moments..." He said, "Shehnaaz health is...." Before he could complete another  huge splash of water landed on him making him completely wet... That was it... Both of them became kids and started splashing water on each other... Just then a loud sound of thunder scared Shehnaaz and she hugged Sidharth to her dear life... It started raining... Sidharth held Shehnaaz in his protective embrace and Shehnaaz hid her face in his chest while holding his shirt tightly.... Both of them were lost in each other with their eyes closed. A peaceful smile was plastered on Sidharth's face while Shehnaaz was breathing fast in nervousness and fear. Sidharth rubbed her back and murmured, "Shhhh.. Kuch nahi hai mera baby... Main hun na tumhare saath..." They broke the hug and looked into each other's eyes... Shehnaaz was drawing patterns on his chest and biting her lower lip while her intense gaze was fixed on him... He pulled her towards him by her waist and said, "Itna gaur se bhi mat dekho tumhara hi hun..." She replied, "Sirf mera haq hai tumhe itne gaur se dekhne ka..."

~~"Ye saazish hai boondo ki... Koi khwahish hai chup chup si...Ye saazish hai boondo ki... Koi khwahish hai chup chup si... Dekho na.... Dekho na.... Dekho na... Dekho na...Hawa kuch haule haule zubaan se kya kuch bole... Kyun  duri hai ab darmiyan... Dekho na... Dekho na... Dekho na... Dekho na..."~~

Saying so she ran towards the cottage behind them... She saw someone's shadow... The shadow seemed to be of a man who most likely ran towards the room to hide... Shehnaaz was about to go towards that direction to check but Sidharth held her pallu and slowly pulled her towards him... He held her from behind, removed her hair from right side and whispered, "Sorry... Whatever I did today was to just make you feel jealous... Thoda gussa ho gaya tha tumhe Manav ke sath dekh ke... I love you..." She smiled, turned in his embrace, traced his face with her finger, stopped at his lips, kissed at the corner of his lips and ran to the balcony... Sidharth smiled like a 20 year old youngster, hit himself on his forehead and said to himself, "Uff... Kya keher dha rahin hai aaj madam... Iss hisaab se toh roz isse vodka shots lene chahiye... Shut up Sidharth... Why are you behaving like a youngster who is having his very first relationship... Hone vali biwi hai ye teri..." Saying so he went towards the balcony and the scenario in front of him gave him a beautiful shock... He stood rooted at his place... Shehnaaz was looking no less than a princess... She was laughing sitting on the swing over there... She went towards him and traced his abs which were visible through the wet white shirt... He closed his eyes and held her in his arms... He twirled her around and took her inside...

~~"Phir na hawayein hongi itni besharam... Phir na dagmag dagmag honge ye kadam....Haan... Sawan ye seedha nahi khufiya bada... Kuch toh baraste hue keh raha... Samjho na... Samjho na..."~~

He made her sit on the dry grass and lit the bonfire in front of them... As he turned around, he saw Shehnaaz near the mirror... She blew some air on it and then wrote "SidNaaz" there with her finger... Sidharth hugged her from behind and made a heart around it... 

~~"Jugnu jaisi chahat dekho jal bujhe... Meethi si mushkil hai koi kya kare... Jugnu jaisi chahat dekho jal bujhe... Meethi si mushkil hai koi kya kare... Hmmm... Hothon ki arzi aise thukrao na...Saanson ki marzi ab jhutlao na... Chhulo na... Chhulo na...Chhulo na... Chhulo na... Hawa kuch haule haule... Zubaan se kya kuch bole... Na duri hai ab darmiyan... Dekho na... Dekho na... Dekho na... Dekho na... Hmm... Hmm.. Hmm... Dekhooo naaa..."~~

He gave her a wet kiss on her shoulder and turned her towards him... He was about to kiss her when she put a finger on his lips and sat near the bonfire looking at it... Probably, Sidharth was even jealous of the fire so he hugged her from side post which they said I love you to each other and sealed it with a kiss...They slept there only in each others embrace due to the cold outside... Obviously, it is very rare to witness rain in November... This was an off season rain... Probably even the clouds were shy of witnessing their love...

But, someone didn't wanted them to be together and was waiting for them to call it a night... She threw the glass of wine on the floor and said, "Ek kaam diya tha vo bhi nahi hua tumse dhang se... Paise kis baat ke diye thee maine... Ek ladki ko shoot nahi kar paye... Useless... Yahan vo dono mere cottage mein romance kar rahe thee..." Abhay held her shoulder and said, "Calm down Geetu... Usse dantne se kuch nahi hoga... Hum kuch karte hain..." She replied, "Kya karoge haan... Sab toh haath se nikal chuka hai..." He smiled devilishly and said, "Wait and watch... She has come here from her own wish but won't be able to go back without our wish..." Geetanjali raised her eyebrows in confusion and he continued, "We paid you to shoot her but now go and get her here... Huhh... Ab kal ki subah Sidharth ke liye bohot mushkil hone vali hai... Bohot attitude aur dimag hai na Shehnaaz mein... Ab main dekhta hun ke vo khud ko kaise bachati hai..." Geetanjali smirked and said, "Hadh se zyaada jaanti hai vo mere baare mein... And I can't afford that..."

To be continued... What will happen now?? Will Geetanjali and Abhay's plan be successful?? Will Sidharth be able to save Shehnaaz on time?? Stay tuned to know and don't forget to drop in your views in the comments section...