POLES APART OR TOGETHER FOREVER....

Shehnaaz passed by Sidharth's room post dinner and what she saw shocked her to the core... A lone tear escaped her eye... She saw a girl clinging on to him... He was smiling looking at her... She held his collar and dragged him to the couch... Then she made him sit and herself sat on his lap... She traced her finger all over his face and said, "I missed you so much Mr. Handsome..." He replied, "And I missed all this so much..." She said seductively, "Aur kuch nahi miss kiya tumne..." He replied sternly, "Sidharth Shukla ki dictionary mein ladki ka matlab uski khoobsurati hai na ke pyar and all that shit..." She got up, dragged him to the bed and said, "Toh maine kab kaha pyar karo..." She traced his abs from her hand... This was it... Shehnaaz left wiping off her tears... The moment she left Sidharth got up with a jerk and went towards the washroom to take a shower... The girl stopped him by saying, "Kya hua Sidharth?? Kahan ja rahe ho... Don't do this with me yaar... I am your fiance..." He smirked and said, "You know that this is just a deal right... Main ek businessman hun aur apna fayeda dekh ke hi step uthata hun... Hamare beech kuch hai hi nahi toh iss sab nonsense ki bhi koi zaroorat nahi hai... Also, tum mujhe kuch kehne vali koi nahi hoti... Mera jab mann karega, jo mann karega main vahi karunga Tanya..." She dashed out of the room in anger and attitude and thought, "Toh ye sab dikhawa tha... This guy can never keep me happy... Pata nahi vo kaunsa moment tha jab maine bhai ke influence mein aake marriage proposal accept karliya..." She saw Shehnaaz going towards her room while wiping her tears and said to herself, "Oh... So he was doing all this drama for this b**ch... Let me burst her bubble and show her the right place..." Tanya rushed towards her, held her arm, turned her around and said, "You b**ch... Tumhari vajah se Sidharth ne aaj phir mere saath naya drama kiya..." Shehnaaz roared like a fierce lioness and replied sternly, "What do you mean?? Tumhare aur Sidharth ke beech kuch bhi ho how does it even matter to me and how dare you talk to me like that??" Tanya pointed a finger towards her and said, "Oh toh tum nahi thi abhi hamare room ke bahar and why were you crying seeing us together if this has nothing to do with you??" She gave her a look and said, "I feel that tumhe apna eye test karva lena chahiye because I'm Sidharth's business associate... Uske room ke paas se guzar rahi thi because my room is next to him... Tum logon ki rasleela galti se dekh li..." Tanya was about to say something when Shehnaaz gently held her finger, put it down and said, "Aage se meri taraf ungli uthana toh dur ki baat hai kuch kehne se pehle bhi hazaar baar soch lena... I won't take anybody's shit on me..." Tanya widened her eyes and said, "Sidharth is my fiance alright... Dur raho tum usse aur ye kehne ka mera right hai..." Shehnaaz grinned and said, "Apne ye rights kisi aur aashiq awara types ladki ko dikhana... Mere saamne ye sab nahi chalega... Oops... I take my words back... Aashiq awara type ki toh mujhe tum khudh lagti ho... And ya tumhare fiance ko tum aaj tak apna nahi bana payi that's your failure so carry the burden yourself... Mind your own business from next time varna mujhse bura koi nahi hoga..." Tanya stomped her feet and left while Shehnaaz rushed towards her room, closed the door and jumped onto the bed...

Sidharth and Shehnaaz both were lost in their own world of unavoidable thoughts today... Their thoughts weren't letting them sleep peacefully.... Sidharth thought, "Aaj usse hurt dekhke mujhe itna bura kyun laga... Why am I feeling so bad for her when I myself wanted to hurt her?? Ho kya gaya hai mujhe... Mera focus mera mission hona chahiye nake ye sab... Meri feelings mujhe har baar over power kyun kar deti hain... She was crying... What the hell?? Vo roye ya kuch bhi kare mujhe usse kya... But, she was crying... Why was she crying?? Kya vo bhi mere liye kuch feel karti hai?? Karti hai toh yehi toh tha na mera mission... I had to hurt her... Par vo theek toh  hogi... Jaake dekhun kya... Nahi...Am I mad?? Iss time jaunga uske room mein... Damn... I need a coffee..." There was a problem with the intercom so he moved towards the kitchen to get coffee for himself... 

Meanwhile Shehnaaz was crying digging her face in the pillow... The whole scene yet again flashed in front of her eyes... She thought, "Kitna ghatiya insaan hai vo... He is not worth anyone's trust... Par main aisa kyun soch rahi hun uske baare mein... Kyun hai vo bura iss case mein... Tanya is his fiance... There's nothing wrong in this... But, why didn't he tell me about this earlier... Hurt karna chahta tha kya vo mujhe... Par vo mujhe apni personal life ke baare mein kyun batayega... In fact main ye sab soch hi kyun rahi hun and why the hell am I crying without any reason?? Kahin mujhe usse pyar toh nahi hogaya... Shit... No... No... No... Mera dimaag kharab ho gaya hai... Main aur uss devil se pyar impossible... Stop overthinking Shehnaaz... Tera dimaag na aaj kal kuch zyaada hi chalna shuru ho gaya hai... You really need to control your thoughts..." Suddenly she started feeling hungry... At first she thought to just drink water and sleep but found the jug empty... She said to herself, "Lo ji ab ye pani ka jug bhi chahta hai ke main kuch pet puja karun... Kitchen mein jaake ye jug bhi refill kar lungi and maggi bhi banwa lungi apne liye..." 

 She went towards the kitchen and collided with Sidharth on the way... She was about to fall but Sidharth wrapped her in his arms on time... Both of them were lost in each other's eyes....

To be continued.... What will happen now?? How will things come to place for SidNaaz?? What has destiny in store for them?? Stay tuned to know and don't forget to comment down your views below...