DILWALE DULHA LE JAYENGE...

Abiha went to Shehnaaz's room and said, "Baithi kya ho di... Chalo... Baraat nahi leke jaani... Apni baarat mein dulhan nahi hogi toh kaisa lagega..." Shehnaaz looked at her in shock and said, "Baraat... Main leke jaungi... Are you serious Abiha?? Kya tu bhi mazaak kar rahi hai..." A mischievous smirk was plastered on Abiha's face and Shehnaaz completely failed to notice that... So, she went to her and said, "Dii... Aapko ab bhi lagta hai ke main mazaak kar rahi hun...??" Shehnaaz widened her eyes upon realising that she is serious.... She got up and said, "What's going on in your mind meri shaitaan kudi (girl)??" Abiha said while jumping on to the sofa, "Aaj tak baraat sirf ladke leke aate hain aur dulhania le jaate hain... But, were the men born with the copyright to take the bride with them...?? Can't the bride take her groom with her royally?? Get ready for a dhansu entry to the palace di..." Saying so she made her wear the sunglasses and took her outside... Shehnaaz said while walking, "Arey yaar Abiha.... Kaise karungi main ye sab...?? Kya zaroorat hai ye dulhan ki baraat and all ki... Let it be na.... Saare bade kya kahenge... They'll think that I don't follow the rituals..." Abiha stopped midway hearing the last statement, folded her hands against her chest, gave a 'like seriously' vala look to Shehnaaz and said, "Acha aur ye kisne decide kiya?? Who has set these rules?? Kisne bola ke 'Dilwale Dulhania le Jayenge' ke bajaye 'Dilwale Dulha le jayenge' nahi ho sakta...??" Shehnaaz replied, "Kisine nahi... This is very unique par...." She interrupted and said, "Ohoo.... Kitna sochte ho aap... Aap bhul gaye that when Abiha is here no fear... And Abiha is the trend setter... Main jahan bhi jaati hun koi naya trend set karti hun... So, if I'll back off at my sisters wedding... How will it look?? Not good right... Now, come on and don't worry... Main hoon na..." That was it... Shehnaaz got her assurance and went with Abiha... The scenario outside left Shehnaaz awestruck and she instantly gave Abiha a tight hug... There were two horses attached to a baggi decorated with flowers, dhol vale bhaiyas and huge band in front of her. It was written SS Ki Shaadi on the baggi which Shehnaaz absolutely adored... Abiha said, "Chalo di... Ab baithoge baggi pe ya dekhte hi rahoge... Piya ko lene nahi jaana..." Shehnaaz laughed and said, "Baithungi par ek shart pe..." Abiha asked, "What??" She said, "You'll accompany me and Kiara on the baggi..." Abiha said, "No.. No... No... Why me di?? Shaadi aapki hai... Aap baitho... Enjoy karo... You should be the center of attraction today... Not me..." Shehnaaz said, "Acha toh matlab tu surprises plan kare... Mujhe khush kare itna zyaada aur main tere liye itna sa bhi nahi karun... Come now..." She nodded her head, accompanied Shehnaaz and thought, "Main inki sagi behen bhi nahi hun phir bhi ye mere liye itna sab kar rahin hain... Inki agar koi real sister hoti toh vo kitni lucky hoti..." Her trance was broken when Shehnaaz said, "Kya soch rahi hai baith na...?" She replied, "Kuch nahi..." and sat beside Kiara, pulled her cheeks and gave her a kiss... Kiara said holding Abiha's dupatta, "Didi... Didi... Aap na bohot ache ho, cute ho aur beautiful ho... Kya main aapki cheeks pull kar sakti hun please..." Abiha smiled and said, "Awwwwweeee... Even you're very cute and beautiful bacha.. Kyun nahi... Karo na..." Abiha bent and she did it.... Just then the child asked an innocent question from Abiha, "Didi mere papa kon hai?? Main Shehnaaz mumma se hamesha puchti hun par vo mujhe batati hi nahi..." Abiha looked at Shehnaaz and she gestured a 'no'... Abiha cupped Kiara's face and said, "Beta aaj aapki mumma jinse shaadi kar rahi hain na vohi aapke papa hain... And trust me he is a very good person... Ab se aap, papa aur mumma hamesha saath mein rahenge and today you'll meet your papa..." Kiara asked, "Sacchi...??" Abiha replied, "Hanji sacchi ji sacchi..." Then she asked, "Aap milaoge....??" Abiha replied, "Haan... Main milaungi" and pressed Shehnaaz's hand assuring her as well..... Abiha thought to lighten up the mood, stood up on the baggi and started doing bhangra... Shehnaaz laughed and said, "Ye kya kar rahi hai...?? Baith ja..." Abiha looked at her, whistled, winked and said, "Kya rey ladki...? Kitni boring hai tu... Ab kya baarat mein naachne pe bhi dulhe ka copyright hai... Life mein na bindaas hona chahiye bindaas..." Saying so she held Kiara in her arms, pulled Shehnaaz and the girls danced their heart out till they reached the gate... They got down the baggi and stood in front of Raina Ji for arti... They were about to enter the hall after the arti when Isha said, "Aise kaise bhabhi... Mera neg kahan hai..." Abiha said, "Ab vo toh Sidharth jiju se maang lo..." Isha said, "Arey kyun...? Baarat bhabhi layi toh dulhe tak pohonchne ke liye thodi mehnat bhi toh karni padegi na..." Abiha and Sonali said together, "Vo toh jiju karenge varna chali ye baraat vapas...." Isha said, "Arey... Par..." Abiha interrupted and said, "Par var kuch nahi bhai... Soch lo... Baraat andar aaye ya nahi..." Sidharth came from behind and said, "Aise kaise baraat andar nahi aayegi... Ye lijiye neg meri behnon... And ye lijiye aapke liye saali sahibaon..." Just then Sidharth held his bride in his arms and took her to the mandap... Everyone said together, "Awwwwwww..." The pooja in the beginning went well.... The pheras were about to begin when Abiha suddenly stopped them and said, "These pheras will be incomplete without your little bundle of joy jiju..." Sidharth looked at her in surprise and she continued, "Kiara... Come here bache..." She bent down and said, "Aapne mujhse pucha tha na ke aapke papa kon hai... Ye rahe aapke papa aur aaj aap, papa aur mumma unki special ceremony saath mein karenge... Excited..." Kiara nodded in a yes, hugged Abiha and she handed her to Sidharth whose eyes were filled up with happy tears... Abiha said, "Iski upbringing se ye Shehnaaz di aur aapki beti hai jispe humein naaz hai because she is the most innocent and truthful child I have ever seen... Abiha did their Gathbandhan while Sidharth held Shehnaaz's hand and Kiara in his arms... The wedding went successfully and now it was the time for Bidaai...

Abiha accompanied Shehnaaz outside... She was on the verge of crying while throwing the rice behind in Jasbeera ji's dupatta when Abiha got happy songs played in the background... The wordings of those songs made each one of them laugh... They got some good candids and then it was dinner time and the time for another gift to the couple by Abiha...

To be continued...

What's the other gift?? Stay tuned to know and guys these parts are very close to my heart... These are for my darling close friend whose more like a sister.... I hope this reaches Abiha (your favourite sidnaazian_4ever) Please keep her in your prayers. I only expect your love on these parts. And ya, smile if you are reading this Abiha because you're very strong and will be back super soon....