WEDDING BELLS!!

Sidharth was adoring his baby with his hands folded against his chest. Suddenly an idea struck his mind hearing Shehnaaz's naughty demand... He strolled towards her and sat beside her on the corner of the bed. He traced her face with his finger, stopped at her lips, bent down and whispered in her ear, "Keep your wishes on hold baby... This is an hospital..." She was totally lost in his husky voice and her eyes were closed. Her breaths hitched as he hid his face in the crook of her neck and planted a soft kiss there. He suddenly got up and said, "I think these many medicines will be enough for your treatment..." She instantly opened her eyes and said, "Mood kharab karna toh koi tumse seekhe..." He grinned and said, "Baby toh tum kya mood mein ho... Pehle bolna tha na... Phir hospital bed ke bajaye kahin aur hote hum..." She widened her eyes in shock and said, "Shut up Sidharth... Tum kitne gande ho yaar..." He raised his eyebrows and said, "Toh ache kaise bante hain tum sikha doh na baby..." She changed her position and closed her eyes trying hard to sleep... Sidharth chuckled and sat on the stool beside her bed... He held her hand from behind and tried to pacify his angry young woman. Her face had a slight frown which was making her look cute in her not so beauty sleep. Sidharth was trying hard to make her sleep on her back in a proper position. He was concerned for her injured shoulder. Shehnaaz protested at first and didn't budge but gave up soon as she knew that if she doesn't give in now then Sidharth has his own ways. She changed to the proper sleep position but didn't open her eyes to show that she's still angry. Sidharth smiled and started tapping her forehead and caressing her hair. Slowly the frown changed into a peaceful smile and she dozed off to sleep. Her soft snores were audible to Sidharth. He kissed her forehead and was about to leave to get some water for himself but Shehnaaz held his hand before he could do so and murmured in her sleep, "Please mujhe chhod ke mat jao Sidharth... Don't leave me... Main ab tumhe na tang bhi nahi karungi... Tumhari har baat manungi but please don't leave me alone...." Sidharth sat down beside her seeing her sudden anxiety, caressed her hair, shifted her head to his lap and said, "Shhh... Main kahin nahi jaa raha... I am here only... I will be by your side forever..." She calmed down hearing his soothing words, her breaths came back to normal and she adjusted herself on his lap with her hands wrapped around his waist. She slept like a baby in his arms. He didn't move the whole night so that she sleeps properly. 

The next morning Shehnaaz woke up first and saw that Sidharth had slept in the same position because of her. She tried to sit and suddenly said, "Aaahhh..." Sidharth immediately woke up, cupped her face and asked, "Kya hua meri jaan?? Dard ho raha hai... Tu bhi na... Dhyaan nahi rakh sakti thi?? Kya zaroorat thi uss arm ko move karne ki abhi... Ruk I'll call the doctor..." She stopped him by saying, "No need Sidharth... Don't panic so much... I am totally fine... Vo ek dum se uthi na so the pain triggered and vaise bhi the doctor might be coming to do the final check up anytime soon..." He quickly gave her the painkillers and made her wear the arm support... Even though she protested like a kid. She was discharged by the afternoon. They went home and Sidharth didn't leave her side even for a second. He took care of her every single need and ensured that she took proper rest.

A few days passed like this.... Everyone were having breakfast.... Suddenly Sidharth's mom said, "Beta I was thinking that we should to talk to Shehnaaz's family??" Sidharth asked casually while eating, "About what mom??" Her mom replied excitedly, "About your marriage..." Both of them stopped eating and looked at each other in shock... Mom continued, "Itne time se dono saath mein ho aur maine dekha hai kitni care karta hai tu Shehnaaz ki bache... Now is the right time to make things official...." Sidharth said, "Haan toh official karne ke liye shaadi ki kya zaroorat hai mom..." His dad interrupted and said, "Toh aur kaise official karte hain beta..." He said everything in flow, "Dad press conference bula ke kar denge na.... Aur ye sabne kya shaadi-shaadi laga rakha hai subah subah..." Both his mom and dad laughed together and said, "Beta ab tum log bache nahi rahe..." Both SidNaaz looked at each other and said, "Shaadi se bache hone ya na hone ka kya lena dena...We are still kids okay..." Arya banged his hands on the table and said, "Bhai seedhe bolo na that she is just like your other random girlfriends...." Sidharth was about to say something when Shehnaaz pressed his hand under the table. Just when he was about to calm down Isha said rudely, "I guess Shehnaaz is done using my brother so she might not be interested in marriage... Vaise bhi broken families ke log commitment mein kahan believe karte hain..." That was it... Sidharth announced, "Start the wedding preparations Mom... We had to do this at some point either ways..." Shehnaaz looked at him and he gave her an assuring look... She said, "Okay then I'll call mom today..." Sidharth's mom said with a smile on her face, "No need bache... Humne Jasbeera ji se pehle hi baat kar lee thi... Kal aap dono ka roka hai, parson subah haldi, engagement and sangeet at night and then the next day wedding..." SidNaaz blushed and Arya said, "Awww... Mera bhai blush bhi karta hai..." Isha continued, "Bhabhi dominant banna seekho... Blush toh sab kar lete hain...." Sidharth said in amazement, "Ek minute.... How did this sudden change of behaviour happen?? You guys are my siblings only right...." Both of them laughed and said, "Jab hamara bhai disciplined, strict macho man se bhabhi ke liye sweet husband material ban sakta hai toh hum kya well behaved and family people nahi ban sakte..." Arya made them hold each others hand and said, "Get ready for the wedding of the year!! SS KI SHAADI aisi hogi jaisi kisi ne kabhi imagine bhi nahi ki hogi..."

To be continued... 

PROMO: "Tumhari problem kya hai Shehnaaz.... Mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni... Jao na tum apne uss Veer ke paas... Talk to him only..."

Sorry guys.... I couldn't resist without bringing a twist... Don't worry this is the last twist of this story... What will happen now?? Who is Veer?? Is Sidharth jealous?? Stay tuned to know  and don't forget to drop in your views in the comments section...