ROLL, CAMERA & ACTION!!

Sidharth was still in his angry mode and Shehnaaz was worried on how to handle him now... She thought, "Was there something major in what happened a while ago?? Many people say many things but we can't stick them to ourselves and spoil our own mood... Similarly whatever those guys said is over now because they got their reply.... Then, what is Sidharth angry about?? Vo ladke ya Abhay... But, Abhay matter was closed way before this happened... Kya karun... Kaise karun ab iss khadoos ka mood theek... God knows kab tak aise hi sada rahega aur apne saath saath mera bhi main event spoil kardega... I hope a miracle happens and he forgets everything..." Just then the lights went dim and the stage brightened for an amazing function... Shehnaaz held his hand, pressed his palm and said, "Smile please Mr. Shukla... Smile is tax free and my mood during the whole event depends on your smile...." He gave her a slight smile and said, "Ms. Gill my mood depends on your safety and well-being..." She gave him a bugs bunny smile and said, "Until I am with you I'll always be safe and happy..." Her statement instantly lifted up his mood but suddenly a thought passed his mind and he just said, "Hmm..." She didn't pay much heed as her name was announced for the honour and Sidharth was called on stage to present her with the award.... She thanked her parents for her successful journey in the business world... She was about to leave after her address when the host stopped her and asked Sidharth, "As we all know that you and Ms. Gill are working on a project together and Ms. Gill is also about to work on an independent branch of her company here.... The audience is really curious to know your views on her at the professional front... I mean you are a huge name in the construction line..." He replied with an usual smirk on his face, "She is an utter professional, strict leader and extremely punctual with whatever she does. She very well knows the art of team work and I think that's what is needed to become the perfect choice for any project..." He looked at her proudly and then the next question popped up, "Sir by now the audience knows that both of you share a great bond as you have been together since the very beginning of the function and ma'am stays at your place only. You have helped her out in this new city... Is there something that the public must know??" Sidharth raised his eyebrows and said, "I don't know why does the media and the public starts speculating in another direction whenever they see a man and a woman bonding well... These kind of speculations come up specially in the case of business families and celebrities... Guys, take a chill pill because we also have a personal life... Whenever there would be something worth telling we would let you know... Talking about me and Shehnaaz then yes we have become really good friends and I would love to guide her whenever she needs it..." The host further asked Shehnaaz, "Ma'am what are the probabilities to see you grow here in Mumbai just like abroad?" She smiled and replied, "Growth can happen everywhere... Then why not here?? This is my hometown at the end of the day... When you work hard opportunities automatically knock your door and I have worked hard to establish myself independently. Yes, I would surely come up with something worthy here... Everyone will know it officially soon..." The host ended the conversation by saying, "Thank you so much sir and ma'am for gracing our event..." The rest of the ceremony went well and it was the time for the after party now.

The announcement for couple dance was made and Sidharth asked for Shehnaaz's hand when Tanya came in between them and said, "I think dancing with your fiance will suit you better than dancing with your business associate...." Sidharth jerked her hand away and said, "This was just a compromise for my dad's happiness and now I am over it... Also, I haven't made anything official as of now Tanya so better be in your limits... You have come with your dad right... Go and better don't show me your face here..." Tanya widened her eyes in anger and said, "Sidharth hamari families mein baat final ho chuki hai.." He smirked and said, "How foolish can someone be?? Families mein baat final hui hai par koi bhi ritual nahi hua hai ab tak... Also, we have to get married not the families... So, I reject you..." She felt humiliated on rejection, turned towards Shehnaaz and said, "You know what Ms. Shehnaaz you are a home breaker... Tum kabhi khush nahi reh paogi apni life mein... You are yourself from a business family and you very well know that how do marriages happen here... Phir bhi tum mera relationship khatam hone ki vajah ban gayi..." That was the end of Shehnaaz's patience and she gave it back with a bang... She said with anger clearly reflecting in her eyes, "Kaunsa relationship?? Oh that one which never existed... If your equation with each other would have been good then a third person would have never entered... I am just his friend and kindly publish this in your mind because I don't like repeating things in front of those who don't matter to me... Last time bhi kaha tha dobara keh rahi hun that mind your own business..." She left and an angry Shehnaaz with a cute pout on her face held Sidharth's hand and pulled him towards the dance floor while saying, "Samajhti kya hai khud ko vo tumhari Tanya... Jab dekho kuch na kuch bolti rehti hai aur ye nahi ke koi sense vali baat bole... Hamesha kuch na kuch senseless hi bolegi aur khud ka toh mood kharab karegi hi saath mein mera bhi kar degi... Like seriously she always has to blame me for the shit of her own life..." 

They reached the dance floor and Sidharth.................

To be continued....No questions today because something happy, shocking and emotional coming in the next part... Stay tuned to know and don't forget to like and comment... What do you think could be the next twist??...