Chapter 4- I Don't Know Anymore

MONIKA'S POV

I cannot believe Sayori, she embarrassed me in front of EVERYONE! Of course, I have to be nice to her about it. I try to give people a positive and understanding outlook of me, even if I don't actually feel that way. Who in the world shows their true self to everybody?

Anyways, Sayori is also trying to bring in a new club member, specifically so Natsuki can make her cupcakes, I'm sure of it. I could drink some of Yuri's tea right now, I'm getting a tad frustrated because I can't seem to figure out how these piano keys work! I'm inside the music room, and the music teacher is always late so I sneak in some piano before he arrives. I don't really like the piano anyway, but my parents are making me learn something musical. Anyways, I hear the music teacher, Mr. Yuaji, so I turn to leave before he catches me.

As I stroll down the hall, everybody seems to be lined up on the wall chatting to each other, some glance at me and others try to talk with me. I don't care who you are, but if you attend this school, then you KNOW who I am...

It kills me how oblivious Sayori is to that, that I have a reputation to maintain.

That this white bow tied on to my head is probably more known than her, but I manage a smile as these bitter thoughts move through my head.

A/N- Hey guys! Sorry if this chapter is a little short. This is my friend's original idea, and I just wrote it down for him. I don't know if he has a Wattpad account, but thanks to him for giving me such an emotional chapter to write. I'm not lying. (^o^)

Chapter 5 is coming soon hopefully! And I'm going to start adding Yuri and Natsuki's POV in this story. Interesting, huh....?

Anyways, bye bye for now~!!! (≧▽≦)