Chapter 6- The Truth Of The Evening

NATSUKI'S POV

*Natsuki's head fills with questions as she storms down the 9th grade hallway to find Yuri*

"What kind of friend does that?! Doesn't even say bye to her own BFF! If I even am her best friend. And what's with her this week?! I know she hides everything from me normally but JEEZ! She's like, 10 times more suspicious now! I'M NOT AN IDIOT, SAYORI. YOU CAN'T FOOL ME WITH A STUPID SENTENCE AND STUPID LAUGHTER. I KNOW YOU'RE HIDING SOMETHING FROM ME AGAIN. STUPID SAYORI, AND I'M GOING TO FIND OUT WHAT IT IS, EVEN IF IT'S THE LAST THING I-"

Ugh...

*Natsuki popped back into reality. Her books were scattered all over the floor, and her cheeks flaring a deep red. One of her classmates from History class bumped into her as she was deep in thought. She quickly picked up her notebooks and stuffed them into her backpack as Sophie, her clumsy classmate, stood over her asking if she was ok. Natsuki stood up in frustration and darted off before Sophie could apologize*

Natsuki: *inhale*

Natsuki: "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, KLUTZ!"

 ***********************************************************************************************

*Natsuki was completely winded as she slowly approached Yuri*

Natsuki: "Did you *GASP* invite *EXHALE* anyone to t-the club, Yuri? AHHHHHHH!"

Yuri: "Oh! Natsuki, do you need some water? I have some in my bag if you-"

Natsuki: "NO! I'M FINHHHHHHHHHH, hUHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Yuri: "Are you sure? I just have to-"

Natsuki: "DID YOU INVITE SOMEONE OR NOT?!"

Yuri: "N-No. B-But I will if she would just...ugh...never mind."

Natsuki: "OHOHOHOHO NO! I DID NOT JUST RUN ALLLLLLL THE WAY OVER HERE JUST FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO JUST NOT HAVE INVITED ANYONE, BUT HIDE CRAP FROM ME TOO! YOU BETTER EXPLAIN YOURSELF, YURI!"

Yuri: "Ok, ok, jeez. Well, I did want to invite someone..."

Natsuki: "Go on..."

*Yuri stared at the ground with disappointment as Natsuki grew impatient by the second*

Natsuki: "AHEM!"

*Yuri, startled, shot her head back in an upright position and sputtered*

Yuri: "B-But one of his "friends" heard t-that we were inviting p-people and she told m-me that if I invited him, she would ruin my s-social status."

Natsuki: "UGH! Like you even have one, Yuri! I say just grow a pair and invite him! What's the worst she can do?!'

*Natsuki sighs*

*Yuri smiled sweetly at Natsuki, which of course, made Natsuki blush. Both out of anger, and embarrassment.*

Yuri: "Thanks, Natsuki..."

"

Natsuki: "UH! I DON'T CARE THOUGH. YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN DAMN PROBLEMS, STUPID YURI! DON'T DEPEND ON ME, THAT'S JUST WHAT I WOULD DO, AND WHAT I DO IS ALWAYS RIGHT, SO I THINK YOU SHOULD DO IT TOO, THAT'S ALL....STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!!!!"

STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!!!!"

*Natsuki stormed out of the chemistry room they were both in. Yuri unknowingly stared at her with a glint of admiration in her curious violet eyes.*

A/N- There you have it! Hope you enjoyed. That's all from me! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ