Chapter 8- Standing Up

YURI'S POV

I am going to do it. Not just for me, but for the whole club and my own sake. I will finally break my shell and stand up for myself. Natsuki inspired me to be brave, so I'm thanking her silently as I walk down the hallway to find that girl. I've had enough bullying, and I can't suffer in silence anymore!

I still, of course, feel nervous because this is my first time letting myself out there in front of everyone. I've practiced in front of a mirror 10+ times. I'm pretty sure I'm ready now.

Yuri: "Excuse me."

Kira (the mean girl): "Huh?"

Yuri: "I said, excuse me."

Kira: "Oh! If it isn't the purple-haired introvert!"

Yuri: *Oh god, I wasn't prepared for this...*

Kira: "What? Got nothing to say now?"

Yuri: *sighs* What I was going to say, before you rudely interrupted, is that I don't find it very nice to say you'll ruin my social status. It doesn't matter to me anyways, and why do you care if your friend join our club? Do you have some problem with us, or any of the members?"

Kira: *speechless*

Yuri: "Well, what do you have to say for yourself?"

Kira: "I-It's just! MONIKA IS IN THAT DAMN CLUB OF YOURS AND I JUST FIND IT, YOU KNOW, WEIRD THAT SOMEONE AS POPULAR AS HER IS THE PRESIDENT OF SOME DUMB-ASS LITERATURE CLUB!!"

Yuri: "Our club is not "dumb-ass"!"

Kira: "I mean, WHO MAKES A LITERATURE CLUB?!"

Yuri: "SOMEONE WHO IS REALLY SMART! UNLIKE YOU!"

Kira: "Ugh! I'm done with your shit!"

Yuri: "Fine!"

*Kira storms away down the hall, and disappears into a crowd of people*

I-I..I actually DID IT! I stood up for myself!

Oh my! Wait till I tell Natsuki about this!

A/N- yayyyyy i did it, i did it on my own im such a big kid now ( ゚д゚)

till next time i will see you

to delete or to not delete that is the question-monika 2020