Chapter 5- Conversations

SAYORI'S POV

I arrived at school the next day. Monika, of course, was hanging out with her popular group of friends. I felt tempted to go up to her and say a casual "Hey Monika!" but then she would be embarrassed to be seen talking to somebody like me. Natsuki wants an excuse to make cupcakes and asked Yuri and I to invite somebody. Yuri got all uncomfortable, I wonder why....

I knew exactly who to bring, somebody I've known since I was 3. He only lives down the street, so I just have to catch up with him tomorrow morning. Today, I overslept, so when I got outside, he was gone. It made me really sad, the kind that makes your throat hurt and makes it hard to breathe or talk, the kind that makes the tears force their way until they're on your cheek. Then they seem to stop and stay there for everybody to see until you wipe them off, making it more obvious something was wrong.

As I walked down the hall, I noticed my bow was crooked, and I went into the bathroom to fix it. I noticed there was a toothpaste stain on my collar. I felt like a mess, but I always do so this is normal. Natsuki began to walk up to me, I didn't realize she was there until she began speaking something. Right away, I fixed my attitude to bubbly, like I always do.

Natsuki: "Sayori! Did you get anybody to come to club today?"

Me: "No, sorry Nat! Tomorrow, I'm hoping to bring my friend, then you can make ALL the cupcakes YOU want!"

I forced a giggle, and Natsuki gave me a disappointing glare and began to talk again.

Natsuki: "Oh ok, I'll ask Yuri. Bye Sayori!"

And she began to walk away again.

I was about to say bye to her, but she was already gone looking for Yuri.

A/N- Yay! I completed another chapter on the same day! I literally have nothing to do

A/N- Yay! I completed another chapter on the same day! I literally have nothing to do. I'm writing this while I'm in online school. Thanks for reading! (✿◠‿◠)

This is starting to get depressing. (ಥ﹏ಥ)

See ya later! ^^