Chapter Two

I've been sitting in this chair for over an hour with my hair being pulled in every direction. Nikki cant figure out how to style it because I didn't end up getting a dress we've been waiting for my manager to get here with my dress so we can figure out hair and makeup. I said straight but Nikki's thinking curly, I don't even care at this point I just want out of this chair.

Nikki finally decided to go with a mix and went with beach waves. She did a smoky eye with bright red lip. When my dress finally showed up it was a maroon high-low. Nikki is my hair and makeup stylist and also a very close friend I wish she was closer but she doesn't like Jackson or so she says. She once told me after she watched a fight happen with Jackson and I that if she didn't need a paycheck for her bills she would have freaked out on Jackson and then quit. Jackson pays her very well to style for Mila and I.

"Was that so hard? I don't know why you couldn't just pick a dress while you were out, Mila did, she's so much easier to deal with. Never a complaint for Nikki and I. Be more like Mila, Emily please." Lily says, I roll my eye in the mirror and wait for her to snap. Lily is my manager I guess I don't know what she does other then run her mouth about how horrible I am. Her and Jackson want me to drop my crazy theory about being the person taking the pictures and just be an influencer/model but that's not what I want. I don't want to get famous for being half naked and doing stupid things on the internet, nothing against people that do I mean my best friend wants that lifestyle but that's not what I want for my life I want to get famous for the pictures I take not my body.

Nikki fluffs my hair again asking me to bend over and shake my head and without a fuss I bend over and do as I'm told. Nikki thanks me and tells me she will see me in two days for the shoot and then next weekend for the dinner party, which I was not aware of. I thank both Nikki and Lily before walking out of the room to find Jackson to ask about this so call dinner party for next weekend.

I walked down the hall toward his office, him and the guys will usually head there to pregame before everyone else gets here only this time that's not what I hear. I put my head to the door to listen and its a woman moaning. Tony taps my shoulder and I jump hitting my body against the door causing whatever was going on in the office to stop. You can hear Jackson telling whoever is in there with him to get dressed and then opens the door, his hair out of place and his shirts not button all the way. It's no secret that Jackson and I don't do anything, we don't even touch when we sleep I'm surprised there isn't a pillow between us with how much he doesn't want to touch me, he kisses me when it is needed. We stopped sleeping together about two months into our marriage I never understood why but I guess I do now.

"Sorry Jack we were just looking for you the guest have started to arrive." I try looking around Jackson to see who the woman was but he steps out standing to the right of me and shutting the door. Mila comes from down the hall I have to look around Jackson to see her, she looking absolutely breath taking as always. I look to Tony giving him a look asking if he knew, he shakes his head no, then looks over to Jackson. I look away and excuse myself but not before Jackson goes to grab my arm to give me my lecture and I flinch away from him but not far enough as he grabs my arm tightly.

"Do be on your best behavior tonight Emily, don't embarrass me like last time. Do behave or you will not be going out with us tomorrow night and you defiantly wont be going to that car show or whatever it is. I said this is for our anniversary but I have important clients and potential business partners coming tonight. Also if Parker shows up do make sure he has a good time just not that good of a time, find out whatever you can about him for me. And so help me if I find anything else but information is found, well I guess you can image what will happen to you in the smart mind of yours." He sends me a wink, lets go of my arm and walks past me. Mila and Tony follow behind him, I try to stop Tony but he keeps walking shrugging me off.