Chapter Five

Hunter, the group, and I go over to the food stands and order food, Hunter ask if I wanna drive home and I nod telling him I'd love to so he orders a beer for him and the girl which she takes, he ask if I want anything but I say no and he hands me the keys to the Audi.

We walk over to sit at the tables and wait for the race to end. I decide I do want something and walk back over to food stands to get a water and fries. Someone pumps their shoulder into mine I turn around and see Chase and his buddies standing in line behind me laughing.

"What you knew your car wouldn't make it to the finish line so you pulled out the last second?" I say before turning back around.

"Actually no I wasn't racing tonight I was letting one of my buddies use my car, but as you cheap shot me earlier and I refuse to hit a woman I brought a friend of mine." He say and right as I turn around someone socks the side of my face hitting the side of my mouth, and pushing me out of line and on the ground I get up and see a girl bouncing on the balls of her feet with her fist raised. I dodge her next hit, throwing my first hit, I get her right on her jaws, she lunges forward grabs my hair dragging me to the ground.

"Really you brought a bitch to pull my hair? What a big man you are." I say to Chase looking to the side so I can see him. I swing my left leg over so I'm sitting over the girls waist, she got both hands wrapped in my hair and I start swinging on her, I hit her sides and face. I can hear people cheering and yelling fight but I just keep going in on this girl. She came for me for hitting Chase well she didn't know what she was getting involved in or with who. Someone wraps their arms around my waist but I continue to swing on the girl until I cant hit her anymore. I look at the hands around my waist and see a wedding band and then realize this isn't Hunter.

"I came to see what your fuss was about with these car meets but instead I find you in the middle of a fist fight." Jackson whispers into my ear and I drop my head back laying it on his shoulder. Fuck my life I will never be allowed to another meet again.

When we are far enough away and I see Hunter and the rest of our group by the tables. I stare at Hunter knowing he was the reason for Jackson being here, Hunter stares at me and shakes his head no. Jackson sets me down next to the table moving my hair from my face but I push him back telling him I'm fine that she only hit me once.

"For the record Hunter didn't call me so don't be mad at him, one of the other guys did after they said that Marco was here. Let me see your face, your mouth is bleeding." Jackson says bringing the bottom of his shift up to my mouth wiping the blood from my lip. I just sit there staring at his face while he stares at my lips wiping the blood off. Once he done he steps back to look at me but I look away.

"I got here right before the race started." I look at him confused.

"Okay and why didn't you find us sooner?" I say to him looking between him and Hunter.

"Well for one I wanted to watch you work, I like when you get your camera out and go to town capturing everything. Two I wanted to see you in a world I'm not in." I laugh at him and he frowns.

"Don't act like you actually give a shit Jac-" I cut off when Hunter steps between Jackson and I. Hunter says boss to get his attention and I look around and see Parker, Marco, and a group of guys walking up. Jackson and Hunter both tense pushing everyone behind them and a group of Jackson men come to stand around us. The girl Hunter has a thing for grabs my arm and I winch because of where she grabbed and she lets go but I grab her hand in mine telling her its fine. Liam comes running over past us to get to the guys behind us, see Ellie smile while she introduces herself and so does he, I watch for a second before I hear Jackson growl.

"I see someone finally shut your bitch up Jack. Sweet cheeks your mouth is bleeding." I bring my hand up and wipe my lip sure as shit its still bleeding. Paige I think her name is grab a napkin off the table and hands it do me while grabbing her beer and putting it against my mouth to help with the swelling.