The Look

Hendery's POV

We where sat in the kitchen after dismissing the staff I was watching Xiaojun take everything out and get it ready

"Okay are you ready to bake"

"Hey I have weird request"

He looked at me unsure for a second

"What is it?"

"Whenever you come over to bake or cook you usually end up doing most of it so I was just wondering how about you sit down and tell me the instructions well I bake"

"Okay, I mean if that's what you want and I'm here so we won't burn down the kitchen"

I nodded

(A/N y'all get ready this is a recipe I use it makes 24 servings)

"Okay so I already pre heated the oven to 350 and sprayed both cake pans so, take out a large bowl add 2 cups of flour , 2 cups sugar, 3/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon espresso powder, 2 teaspoons baking powder, and 1 teaspoon salt and whisk till everything is well mixed"

"Like this"

"Yes, now in a add 1 cup milk, 1/2 cup vegetable oil, 2 large eggs, and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract slowly to the flour mixture until it's mixed well"

"Okay now what"

"Put them into the pans and then in the oven for 30-35 minutes until we can stick a fork in there and take it out clean we will later let it cool for 10 minutes"

*time skip*
We where both sat eating cake in my room when one of the staff members walked up to them

"Sirs I hate to interpret but there is someone here out side the door to see you"

We looked at each other confused

"Let them in" I said

As the person walked in Xiaojun immediately came closer to me and held my hand so I realized who it was

"Why the fuck are you here?"

"I'm here for my boyfri-"

And then Xiaojun did something I never expected

"SHUT THE FUCK UP JUST SHUT UP LIKE HOLY SHIT YOUR NOT MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND I BROKE UP YOU YOU WANT ME TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU W-E SPACE A-R-E SPACE O-V-E-R CAN I JUST PLEASE ENJOY SOME CAKE WITH A PERSON WHO ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT HOW I FEEL YES YES I CAN BECAUSE I KICKING YOU OUT BECAUSE GUESS WHAT I DONT GIVE A SINGLE FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOU ANYMORE"

"Well you heard him get out bitch"

"You YOU changed him he didn't used to be like this it's all your fault"

"Hate to break it to you mate but actually it's your fault for cheating now you can leave peacefully or I can get people to forcefully remove you"

He left the room stomping his feet like a child pft lil bitch

"Wow didn't know you had it in you to yell like that"

"I can't anymore I'm so tired"

"You can take another nap if you want"

"But I have party I have to attend later"

"I will go in your place since you need the rest"

"Thank you"

"Wait"

I looked for something he could wear because I know that he can't be comfortable sleeping like that