I Love You

Hendery's POV

It was 6am when the phone rang loud and woke us up

I answered it only because it's like the fifth time this morning and Yangyang was calling

"Good morning yang-"

"HELP I FINALLY ASKED HIM ON A DATE BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE THE FUCK TO TAKE HIM AND ITS IN LIKE A WEEK ALSO SIDE QUESTIONS DO I PICK HIM UP DO I GET FLOWERS DO I-"

Xiaojun took the phone with the most annoyed look but who could blame him

"First off bitch ITS SIX IN THE FUCKING MORNING THE ONLY REASON IM YELLING IS BECAUSE HENDERY IS ROOM IS SOUND PROOF BUT IF IT WASNT I WOULDNT YOU KNOW WHY BECAUSE ITS JUST MORALLY RIGHT TO LET SOMEONE HAVE THEIR FUCKING SLEEP I WAS JUST SAT HERE PEACEFULLY SLEEPING WELL CUDDLING WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND YOU HAVE TO CALL US LIKE 30 TIMES"

He then took a deep breath

"Second yes pick him up if he likes flowers get him flowers isn't he best friends with Chenle just ask him if he likes flowers or not and if he does what are his favorites third I don't fuck you should take him I do know that you should take him somewhere he likes example on me and Hendery's first date he took me an amusement park since I like those and won me a plushie now if you will excuse me I have a date with my boyfriend today so don't call again"

"Okay thank you for the advice have fun on your date"

He handed me back my phone

"Do you wanna go back to bed love"

He froze

"What what is it did I say something wrong or-"

He cut me off with a kiss then he pulled away I was confused

"That's the first time you've ever given me a cute couple nickname"

"Well of course I love you"

He stopped again and looked like he was gonna cry

"That's the first time you've said I love you to me"

"Didnt I say it when I gave you the promise ring"

"No"

"Oh then I'm sorry I should've said it sooner"

"It's okay... I love you too"

I don't know what it was but something inside me lit up on fire

Kiss

"I love you"

Kiss

"I love you"

And another kiss

"I love you"

And more kisses

"I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you"

I kissed him again but this time he pulled away giggling

"Okay okay I get it I love you too now come on we are going to make breakfast"

*time skip 3rd person's POV*

Hendery's mother walked into the kitchen seeing her son back hugging his boyfriend who was cooking

"Wow couples cooking so domestic"

Xiaojun laughed

"More like I'm cooking and can't get him off me"

"Hey I won't let you go I love you"

"His been like this all morning ever since we said our first "I love you"s to each other his been as affectionate as ever and won't stop saying I love you I think I broke him"

"Hendery son your going to need let go off your boyfriend some point today"

"I did let go five times today"

"Sorry wish I could help you but you really did break him sure his affectionate but he would never be this clingy he would usually think he was being too annoying and leave"

"Wow so I'm stuck with a clingy boyfriend and no one can help"

"Sorry hope you end up figuring that out"

*time skip Xiaojun's POV*

Me and Hendery just got back from our date at the park and he still is super affectionate I don't know what do at this point I mean not like I mind but well we were walking he was practically stuck to me needless to say people look at us weirdly

So we were now cuddling I paused the movie we were watching and looked at him

"Why are you being so affectionate I mean not like I mind it's just you'll usually just give less affection"

"Well I guess this is my first serious relationship I've had relationships but none of them serious enough for me to say that I love you to them and I guess I'm really happy my first I love you is with you and I really don't want to lose you because I love you so I just want to show I love you"

"That is so sweet and I love you too I could never imagine not having started dating you but we can't cling to each other everyday or else we are going to get sick off it"

"I understand"

Her kissed me and it may have gotten a little too hot and he started kissing down my jaw

"Okay let's stop here because I'm not in the mood"

"Okay"

"Really"

"Of course consent is the most important thing in a relationship if I ever cross any lines please tell me I will stop your consent is important to me okay"

"That's so sweet like fucking damn how did I end up with such a sweet boyfriend"

"I don't know must've been the magic that got me such a cute boyfriend"

"Now if I say I love you will you go crazy affectionate on me again my dear sweet boyfriend"

"Hmm I will only go crazy on the inside but you always make me go crazy with your beauty my dear cute boyfriend"

"Okay are you sure"

"Positive love"

"I love you"

"I love you too love"

"Hmm if you call me love what should I call you then"

"I don't know"

"Really no ideas"

"No all I know is that in bed I'm da-"

"Shut up I'm trying to be cute and your ruining the cute mood"

"I'm sorry I'm sorry"

"Sweetie"

"Sounds like an old married couple"

I continued to list off nicknames and none of them seemed to fit until it hit me

"Since your a prince how about my prince"

"Your prince I think I like the sound of being yours does that mean your my prince"

"Of course my prince"

"Then it's official I'm your prince and your mine"

He leanded down and stopped mid way

"Just to be clear I can still kiss you even though your not in the mood"

"Yes you can still kiss me you dork"

"Okay good"

He leaned down all the way and connected our lips

A/N

Hope you liked this stay healthy and positive loves :))

Word count: 1103