#14 hanging out with friends part 2

"Okay.....lets do this" I said as I took a glance at kokichi, he looked determined to win unlike me. This is kokichi so he's undoubtedly going to play dirty.....which means I have to play dirtier to win. As soon as the race started kokichi immediately began trying to distract me, repeating my name "shuichi hey! hey! hey! shuuuuuichi SHUICHI" I tried to ignore him but it was incredibly hard. He tried that until the first race was over then on the second he switched it up.

"Oops!" Kokichi said as he bumped into me (clearly on purpose), making me drop my controller "kokichi!" I exclamed as I picked it back up but it was too late I was already in eighth place "what? I said I was sorry!" "No you didnt!" "Oh I guess I forgot or something".....okay I have an idea but he's definitely going to hate me after this. I, on purpose, slapped the controller out of kokichi's hands.....and now I feel bad "o-oh my god I'm so sorry" I apologized, not looking kokichi in the eyes and going from ninth place to second place.....and then I braced myself for the inevitable

"WAAAAAAAH YOU'RE SO MEANNNNNN" Kokichi cried out....but I tried to ignore it. Once kokichi knew it wasn't working he immediately stopped crying....his ability to do that still confuses me But I can't focus on that now I need to win.....

Somehow.....

I won. A small smile spread across my face but then I looked over at kokichi who seemed bitter "ugh whateves" Kokichi said as he threw his controller on the floor bitterly ".....I'm going for a walk, does anyone else wanna come with?" "Im eating" Tsumugi said with her mouth full "don't talk with your mouth full- I'm sorry but I'm washing dishes right now" Kirumi said "I guess I'll go" I said as I got up "fine let's go" Kokichi said as he walked out of the house. I took a second to grab a bread bun that kirumi made and then followed kokichi out of the house.

"So where are you with your feelings for me" Kokichi asked after a few awkward moments of walking......i think I know now "....i usually don't like being robbed but....i think you've stolen my heart kokichi" I said with a bashful smile. Kokichi looked surprised by my response before giggleing "I knew you you would come around eventually" Kokichi said with a smile as he poked my chest "eh- s-stop that!"