Early birthday party

(Y/N) - you name
(C/N) - cousin's name
(F/N) 1 - friend name #1
(F/N) 2 - friend name #2

(Y/N)'s POV:

Today is 4 days before my birthday. I'm single, so I'm having a small birthday party with my ritch a$$ cousin and my two best friends. They claimed they were busy, so we are celebrating early. My first gift was a spa day with my friends and cousin which we used in the morning. It was so good and relaxing. My second gift was an EXO merch, more precisely a hoodie.

In the evening we were celebrating at my house with some cake and cocktails, nothing too fancy

In the evening we were celebrating at my house with some cake and cocktails, nothing too fancy. It was time for my cousin's gift since she was the only one who was left.

(C/N): (Y/N) I had to pull some connections, but I'm glad I was able to do this. Happy birthday.

She handed me a red box with a bow. I  opened it and found a VIP ticket for the EXO concert that was happening in a few days. 'How the heck did she manage to get me a VIP ticket only a few days before the concert?' - I thought. Underneath it was another thicket, a plane ticket. The last thing in the box was a pair of warm socks.

(Y/N): How? What? I'm speechless. Thank you.

I hugged her.

(C/N): I knew you always wanted to go to an EXO concert, so I figured what better time then for your birthday. The plane ticket isn't just a regular plane ticket either, you will be on the same plane with the EXO members.

(Y/N): For real?

(C/N): Yes, it was hard to get the info, but knowing you, you would probably glance shyly at them. So you'll get to see them up close, but there will be no problem since I know you won't do anything stupid. I also reserved a hotel room for you. Last one in the box are just a pair of warm socks because it's just cold.

(Y/N): OMG! How? Somebody pinch me. This isn't a prank right?

(C/N): Ofc not. Now let's get you packed.

They were helping me pack my suitcase.

(C/N)'s POV:

(F/N) 1: OMG! She's so happy!

(F/N) 2: She's ecstatic!

(C/N): I still have one more surprise awaiting for her in the plane.

I raised an eyebrow and gave them a smirk.

(Y/N)'s POV:

The next day they took me to the airport and hugged me goodbye. I saw EXO boarding onto the plane. I borded the plane too and searched for my seat. 'Oh great a window seat.' - I thought. Soon after someone sitted in the seat next to me. I glanced at him. He was so handsome and so familiar.

(C/N)'s POV:

(F/N) 1: So now that she had boarded the plane...

(F/N) 2: ...will you tell us what her last surprise is?

(C/N): Well girls, guess who will be sitting next to her for the next 3 and a half hours.

They looked at me with wide eyes.

(F/N) 1&2: NO WAY!

(C/N): Oh yes way.

I smiled at them mischievously.