17

First birthday party
"Okay we have a vanilla cake for Owen, chocolate for Michael and Kayla, lemon for Tot, carrot for Isa and Eva, strawberry for Carson and mason, Red velvet for the triplets, rainbow for Heather and McKenna and Oreo for Landon" Quinn announced setting everything up.
"Babe don't stress yourself out" Sam told her wrapping his arms around her stomach.
"I just want everything to be perfect for the kids" she said
"They'll love it" he kissed her. Mason crawled over to her and smiled
"Hey baby" she picked him up "are you ready for your party?" She asked and he smiled
"Yeah!" He yelled happily. Sam brought Carson over and the two boys were playing in the grass. Santana and Brittany walked outside holding the girls and they put them down to play with the boys.
"The babies are so old" Santana said
"I know it feels like we just had the twins yesterday" Sam reminisced to that day.
"Yeah I can't still feel their heads ripping my vagina" Quinn said sarcastically
"You're gonna have another head ripping your vagina soon" Brittany teased and Quinn rolled her eyes.
"So when do you find out the gender?" Santana asked
"January 3 but we wanna keep it a secret until they're born" Quinn said.
"Aww man" Brittany whined. Everyone started arriving and they all began talking.
"I'm so proud of my Quinnie" Russell bragged to his friends "she's a good friend to have made this pact and she still has straight As and is a great mother"
Quinn smiled shyly and walked over to her fiancée
"Is your dad still bragging?" Sam asked and she walked over to him
"Yep" she said annoyed
"Why are you so upset about that?" He asked
"I'm not I'm thrilled that he supports me and everything considering how he is I'm just hormonal"
He kissed her and a he perked up and they walked over to the mini stage
"Thanks for coming everyone! I would like to thank Mrs. Maribel Lopez for planning this party it looks so pretty! It's cake time we have a table with eight cake on it over there!" Quinn called and everyone walked over.
"Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday kids happy birthday to you" everyone sang and the parents helped the kids with the candles.
"Here Landon have some cake" Kurt scooped some cake into the babies mouth.