\1/ 11th birthday

Violet Jamie Black Wake up! a familiar voice say, I open my eyes to see who woke me up.
Its my dad Sirius Black, Morning dad I say with a big smile while looking at the fire place.
First of all why did you sleep on the couch in the living room and second Happy birthday darling he say.
Cause I wanted to see you first thing this morning I say giggling.

Kreacher comes into the room with a tray, Master Violet Happy birthday Kreacher say and disappear.
Eleven already dad say and I eat my breakfast, I put the tray on the table and call for Kreacher.
Alright I'm gonna change good luck in Azkaban dad I say and blow a kiss to him, keep safe darling he says and disappear.

---

There is a knock on the door, I put away the book that I was reading and open the door, I see uncle Remus.
Hi I say and tackle Remus in a hug, happy birthday Violet he says and kiss my head.
Come in I say and so we walk inside.

We sit down in the living area.
Eleven already Remus say a smile forms on my face, are you excited for Hogwarts he ask, I nod after all the stories you told me I only can get exited I say and laugh.
Well good thing is I have your letter then Remus say and gives me a letter, it's a old looking yellow envelope with the Hogwarts stamp.

So it's true then, you really going to Hogwarts Remus say and kiss my head

Your dad is so proud of you remember that, love you Remus whispers love you too I whisper back. Your the best second dad I say and smile.

Moony can I ask you for a favour I ask, of course what's what you want Remus ask.
Well as you know I need my stuff for Hogwarts and as much as I love to do that with dad, we all know that is not possible with him being in Azkaban so.
I wanted to ask do you want to go with me to Diagon alley and help get my things I ask, a big smile forms on his face and his eyes light up you really mean that he ask I nod, I would love to help you out he says and give me a hug.

---

This is part 1 from Hogwarts is my home