Chapter 17

Robins pov. (Tim drake)

  I sat over the two boys waiting them to gain consciousness. I had been waiting with them in the medical bay for half an hour. The blond boy had a pretty large bump on his and from hitting his head on the side walk. He hadn't really looked good before that though. I checked for injuries on the raven haired boy but he seemed ok and the blonde must  have a real thick skull. They seemed to have passed out from exhaustion. They were hooked up to an I.V. because they were dehydrated. I was sitting there bored till Barbara walked past in her batgirl costume. A few seconds later she peeked her head in "who are these guy's?" She asked but didn't seem curious, she sat next to me.
   *Cue flasback*

*Ummm.... What happened, I said cue- oh here we go*

    I was on patrol near the loading docks when Batman requested backup. When I got there, I saw a blond boy falling out of the air holding a baby, no not exactly, it looked like he was falling down an invisible staircase. As he started falling a swirling gust that was holding a very large man, a teenager and old lady dissipated and they start to fall. When I started to jump of a nearby tower, Batman grabbed them on his glider. I looked up at the building and saw a raven haired boy who seemed in a sea colored suit trying to calm everyone down, but he looked like he was going to crumble to the ground at any moment. As I grappled to the building it started to collapse, I wouldn't be able to get there in time. Then in the blink of an eye, Batman was there he grabbed as many people as he could but there is as still a 5 year old girl and the boy who yelled "Frank, where are you!" . It happened in slow motion he yelled something to the girl, pointed at me and she jumped. I caught her easily, but the boy fell as the building shook. I heard Batman yell "EVERYONE BACK"! The boy closed his eyes like he was meditating and the water in the ground reached for him but then he fainted. I snatched him up right before he splattered and sat them both down. A women came up and sobbed "Sophie, oh my god, oh my god oh, Sophie!" She picked the girl up and carried her over to her family. Batman told me to grab the blonde boy and get to the batcave. He grabbed the other and we grappled back to the batcave. He told me to notify him when they woke up and left.
*End flashback*

"Wait are these the guys from Metropolis!?" I shook my head yes, "He probably wanted to question them, the leagues been discussing them since they fixed that bank, they seem to work so well as a team". "Speaking of teams, how's you and Cassie?" She teased wiggling her eyebrows. Instantly my whole face turned red, me and Cassie A.k.a. Wonder Girl kinda have a thing. I shoved her and cursed her under my breath. "Why are you so embarrassed?"  Thankfully, the one in the sea colored suit woke up. "Mmmmmmmmmph....... Where am I?" As we stood up he asked "Who are you, where am I, Where's Ja-  my friend!?" "It's ok" Barbara said trying to calm him, "your friends right there" as she explained the situation, I paged Batman. "Who are you he asked again", but he didn't seem as woried. "I'm Robin and that's Batgirl" I told him. "Oohh aren't you Batman's sidekicks?" "I'M Not Anyones Sideki-" she stopped mid-sentence as Batman  appeared behind her. "Yeah, kinda she grumbled."

Just then Jason groaned, "mmmhh my head.." He sat up and looked around and saw Batman standing over his bed and yelped and fell of the doctor's bed, he tried to get up but his feet were tangled in his blanket. He went down with an "oof" and came back up. He squinted at Batman realizing who he was. "P-, whats happening?" "I think we got kidnapped by the man in a bat suit" the dark-haired boy responded. "Think of it as an interrogation" he grumbled. "Um thanks, but I think we'd be fine without one, so if you could show is the door..." . "I wasn't asking and your communicators are out."

    Robin, take the blonde boy somewhere else and question him. "Yes sir", I replied as I got up and walked towards the blonde boy. He looked at the dark haired boy as if trying to confirm something. "I wouldn't now, please follow me before you do something stupid" I warned him. I led the blonde out of the room and took him to the questioning room. As soon as I left the med bay I felt his eyes on me, sizing me up, planning something. "Really, trust me you don't want to try anything, we aren't going to hurt you." As I entered the room I had him sit down and sat across from him, I usually play good cop. "Listen, I just want to ask you a few questions, can you be cooperative?" The blonde boy just shrugged.

    "Oooook, first of what's your name?" "I can't tell you that, I figured you would understand, you wear a mask too" he answered. "No I mean your superhero name." "Umm... I kinda haven't came up with a name yet." It sounded more like a question than a statement.  I saw an opening, "Well, what are your powers?" He seemed sceptical but after a few seconds, he started listening them off. "I can summon lightning, fly by controlling the winds, and control the weather and enhanced senses and strength." "So aerokinesis, and atmokinesis." "Yeah...that". He doesn't seem to understand much about powers I can't observed. I paused for a few seconds, and I realized something. "Quick question... Can you name the members of the justice league, or tell me what a lantern ring is or even who the president is?". Just as I thought he would he hesitated nog able to answer. "You and your friends aren't from around here, are you?" "No, not exactly were from a different universe." He said this nervously as if he wasn't supposed to talk about it. "Don't worry, you can trust us, we're the good guys".  Just then I heard Batman in my earpiece, " Bring him back."
On the way down the hall we talked a little and I gave him some hero suggestions. I was thinking Voltage, Storm( i know she an x-man, now SHHHh), or maybe sky bolt( this gives me deja vu but i like it a lot can you tell me what it's from?) Once we entered the room Batman knocked the boys out with gas and called their friends on the communicators, after we left them in an alley.I

Hey guys I wasn't super confident about the Robin pov but what did you think! And next pov is Frank btw