Chapter 11!!!!!!!

I'm back!!!!! Also what did you think about the song from chapter two... Anyways you've been waiting for this chapter, so here it is!!! Next chapter is going to be a different pov... Ok for real now here's the chapter you've been waiting for...

Pipers pov

" O.k. but if I hear any Aquaman jokes, and I will seriously drown every single one of you! "  "Yeah,Yeah whatever" Annabeth said rolling her eyes. "Frank, you want to go first?" "No man, go ahead" he said obviously in no hurry to put on his costume. "Well at least show us it, while we're all waiting for Percy to change!"Hazel said.

As Percy walked into the bathroom with his backpack, Frank reluctantly pulled out a roman purple, black and saffron yellow costume.
It had purple straps with yellow armor underneath, there were yellow shoulder pads with purple stripes, underneath all of that was a black and yellow jumpsuit that met to create arrows pointing down with yellow boots. Where the purple straps crossed was fox shaped paw print and black gloves with two yellow bands. The costume had a black hood and a yellow rimmed purple domino mask.

"Anything special in this suit, Leo?" I asked. He walked over and Frank handed it to him. As Leo ran his hands over it, said "it's reinforced with thin padding inside to soften inpact, the quiver is enchanted to give you whatever arrow you need, so you don't have to feel around for the right one. The gloves are designed to not get in the way with shooting and has special rope that will connect to the arrow if you tighten your wrist muscles, so you can use them like a zip line, which means the gloves are probably there to lower friction. And the mask will stay on your face, even though it has no straps" Then I heard the bathroom door open and told everyone and turned to face Percy. "Woah!" Jason said and opened his mouth probably to say something funny, but Percy shot him a look. "No bro, it actually looks really nice" He said. "He's right seaweed brain, it looks great!" Annabeth said.

I'M NOT GOING TO DO THE PICTURE THAT I DREW IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER.

This is what it looks like...

He wore a blue domino mask that looked like water splatters and a sea green torso piece, it had blue outlines and gold pieces on his hips. The gold pieces were also on the sea green gloves. The symbol that had appeared when he was claimed was on his chest. Underneath the torso part was dark blue wave patterns. He had boots that went halfway up to his knees with gold bands on the end.

PHEW!! THE COSTUME DESCRIPTION IS OVER
I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE IN FIVE DAYS BECAUSE I'M LEAVING TO GO CAMPING NEAR 2:00