𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡

❝ Woke up on the wrong side of you this morningSaid some things last night in the heat of the moment, You always forgive, how could I forget?You've been in my bed when I need somebody ❞

Woke up on the wrong side of you this morning
Said some things last night in the heat of the moment, You always forgive, how could I forget?
You've been in my bed when I need somebody

— Out of Touch, Dove Cameron

━━O━O━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

━━O━O━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

✩‧₊*:・extended summary・:*₊‧✩

*̣̩⋆̩☽⋆ BEING IN A BAND and becoming famous was Lauren Scott's greatest dream. Ever since her dad told her about his band during his youth and had introduced her to music, that's all she wanted to do. He was her role model after all.

*̣̩⋆̩☽⋆ EVER SINCE THAT MOMENT, she'd planned out her life; become a musician, form a band and then become famous. At times it was hard though, feeling like it was a futile dream when she couldn't hit that hard note or come up with that perfect lyrics. But each and every single time her dad, her brother or her mother, they would encourage her to keep going, to not give up, seeing the pure raw talent she possessed and put her back on track. And she loved them for it. However Luke Patterson was not part of the plan.

*̣̩⋆̩☽⋆ LAUREN SCOTT AND LUKE PATTERSON had been rivals the instant he created a band with his friends the same year she finally formed hers while they went to the same high school. Her dislike for him only being fueled by her 'so-called' best friend and bandmate, whispering bad things about him in her ear to convince her that he was the enemy.