Chapter 21: Secret Santa

Angel's POV

We arrive at YG's headquarters around 5. It was going to start around 5:30. As soon as we walk into the room, Mino walks over to me.

"Annyeonghaseyo noona!" Mino says bowing to me. "Oh, you don't have to bow. That'll just make me feel really old." I tell him and he immediately stands up. "Araso, noona. How have you been?" He asks.
"Good," I pause because Tablo is calling my name, "I have to go. It was nice talking to you." I say to him with a smile before walking away towards Tablo.

"Annyeonghaesyo Tablo. What's up?" I say to him. "Annyeonghaseyo Angel-ah. How have you and Daesung been?" He asks me. "We've been doing good. He gave me really expensive earrings earlier today that shocked me and the other members of BIGBANG." I tell him and he laughs a bit.

"Yeah, he does that a lot when it comes to buying others things. I guess everybody does that depending on who that person is, especially when they're in a relationship. I would think too much about it. What did you get him though?" Tablo asks me.

"I got him a watch. It was quite expensive but not as pricey as the earrings." I tell him and be nods his head. "You two are unbelievable. "Well, I got to go keep an eye on Haru. Annyeong Angel!" Tablo says to me before walking away.

~~Skip to Tablo's Secret Santa~~

Kang Hye Jung had Seungri and have him the gift. He blushed as soon as he saw it. We didn't bother asking him to show it to us. Knowing Hye Jung, it had to be something crazy.

Now, it's time for Tablo to exchange his gift. He stands up slowly and we just stare at him, walking to the Christmas tree to get his gift. He looks around at everyone in the room before walking towards Daesung. I'm sitting right beside Daesung and I can see that he's starting to smile.

"Here you go, Daesung-ah!" Tablo says with a smile before going to sit down with Hye Jung eonni and Haru. Daesung carefully opens his gift and starts to smile. He holds it up so that everybody can see.

They're matching couple shirts. His shirt says, 'I'm her Mickey.' While mine says, "I'm his Minnie.' I smile because of how cute it is. He throws the shirt at me and I look up at him, shocked. "Mereong." Everybody laughs at our silliness.

"Looks like it's my turn." Daesung says while getting up from the couch and goes to grab a gift. "It won't be surprising if he got Angel." PSY says out loud and some people laugh. "It'll be cute if they got each other though." Lee Hi says in my defense.

I mouth a thank you to her and she smiles. I know I didn't get Daesung but I'm not going to let them know that.
Daesung starts to walk over to the other members of BIGBANG and hands the box to Taeyang. Taeyang laughs a little and smiles.

"Well, that's disappointing." Tablo says jokingly. Taeyang opens his gift and looks at it happily. Taeyang shows us and it's Korean beef. At least Taeyang got Korean beef unlike Kai on EXO's Showtime.

"It's my turn now." Taeyang says and starts to go get his gift. He grabs a medium-sized box and starts walking towards Lee Hi.

Just as she was about to say thank you, Taeyang says, "Oh, this says Angel not Hi." We all laugh at this while Lee Hi turns red from embarrassment.

I take the box from Taeyang and start to open it. It's a beanie that says 'Famous' and a black leather jacket. I smile since I got what I wanted.
"Okay Angel, go get your gift for your Secret Santa." Mithra says, rushing me. I nod my head and get up to go get my gift for Mino.

I walk to where he's at and hand it to him. He smiles at me and says thank you. I look at him while he's opening his gift. "Kamsahmnida noona!" He says to me once he opens it. "Chunmaneyo." I reply to him.

I was the last person to give my gift out so afterwards; we either ate or talked to each other. It was a really fun night.

This time, PSY didn't bring any alcohol. It must be because of iKon.