Chapter 34: Please understand...

Daesung's POV

I've never been so nervous, scared or worried in my entire life! This is more nerve-wracking than the debut stage!!
In case you don't know, this is the day that we, Angel and I, are going to announce that she's pregnant. It's pretty noticeable right now. It's December and she's 5 months pregnant. Haru follows Angel around all the time and will ask her stuff about the baby. It's really amazing to be honest. Even Tablo is shocked by her actions.
"Babe, how do I look?" Angel asks me as she looks at herself in the mirror. She's wearing a black turtleneck sweater with denim jeans and black boots. "You look beautiful, jagi!" I say to her while wrapping my arms around her from behind. She blushes and I kiss her neck gently. "How do I look?" I whisper to her. "Handsome as always." She says to me while kissing me on the lips. I smile at her compliment.
"We should get going, yeobo. I want to beat the paparazzi." I say to her and she nods her head. We put food and water in Addie's bowl. I make sure that all the door are kicked before we leave.

~~Skip the car ride~~

It took us about 30 minutes to drive to where the announcement was going to be held. Angel and I have discussed a lot of things within these past 2 months. I just hope that the fans are prepared for what Angel and I will be announcing today. MBLAQ, 2NE1 and BIGBANG are here for moral support which I'm deeply thankful for. Eventually, YG arrives. That means it's going to start soon. I look at Angel and we hold hands underneath the table.

~~Skip to the announcement~~

Angel's POV

The paps are finally here. That's what I call the paparazzi. They can be so annoying at times.
Anyways, YG has just done his opening statement and had introduced who is at the 'announcement' today. I don't know what else to call it. I guess. It's something like a meeting for the media.
"I'll let Daesung take over now." YG says and all the attention is turned to Daesung. "Ne, kamsahmnida." Daesung says to YG. "Annyeonghaseyo, it's been a while since I've had to do something like this. This is also a bit different and somewhat...scandalous I guess you can say. But, I'm here with my fiancée today to announce that we are expecting a baby girl soon." Daesung says and the paps go crazy from what he said. "Can we hear Angel talk about this?" Someone says from the crowd and I turn my mic on.
"Annyeonghaseyo! I bet all this information is a bit shocking right now. It was shocking for me too since I didn't really expect it. What Daesung said is true; we are expecting a baby girl and she will be arriving in 4 months or so. I hope that everybody, especially the fans, can understand what we're saying and give us their support. Kamsahmnida." I say and put my mic down on the table. "You may now ask questions." YG says to the paps.
"No offense, but why is MBLAQ here?" Somebody asks and Seungho lifts his mic to speak. Oh gosh, he won't shut up about it now that the paps have asked. "We're here today with Daesung and Angel not just for moral support, but for something that is equally important. They have honored me with the responsibility of being the godfather of their child. Kamsahmnida Angel and Daesung for allowing me to play this role in your child's life." Seungho says and he looks at us for the last part.
"What do you plan on naming the child?" Another pap asks. "We're still trying to decide that. We're stuck on 2 names and we came really decided which one we want to name her. The 2 names are Kang SoYong and Kang Lily." Daesung answer and I smile at him. Surprisingly, I really want to name my child SoYong but he wants to name her Lily. We need to decide that within 4 months. Aigooo, this is going to be hard.
"When will you continue on with your modeling career?" A young lady asks in the very front. "I'm not sure on when I'll be able to continue on with that. It'll probably be when the baby is at least one year of age. I don't want to rush myself back into modeling after the pregnancy.
"What does CL think of all of this? Do you approve of this?" Someone shouts. "Ne, I'm really happy for them and I support my cousin and Daesung in whatever they want to do right now. I know that they mean well to each other so I don't think I need to worry too much about them. Angel is a smart girl and knows what she wants. Daesung is the same way but he's also a really kind person and I know that hell do anything for her. I wish them the best not only in their relationship, but with them being first-time parents." CL answers with a smile. I get up to hug her and she stands up to hug me.
"Gomayo eonni. That means a lot." I say with a tear falling. "Anything for you. You're the best cousin anyone could ever ask for!" She says to mea goes to sit down. I go back to my seat to see if there are any more questions that need to be answered.
"Are those all the questions for today?" YG asks and looks around. "There'll be nothing further." He continued to say and starts to stand up. All of us now towards the camera and say bye. I couldn't really now because my belly bump is starting to get in the way. We start walking towards the building so that we can wait out the paps.

~~Time Skip~~

"Most of them are gone. You're all free to go. Be safe and be careful." YG says to a and we all stand up to leave.
"You ready to go home, jagi?" Daesung asks me with a smile. I smile back and say, "As long as you're the one I'm going home with." We walk hand in hand out of the building and towards the car.
The talk with the paps wasn't as bad as I though. Now, we just have to work on buying baby clothes.

*Hey! I don't really have much to say for this chapter since I said everything that I wanted to say in the previous one.
I will say this though, I am not doing a sequel to this story. Sorry!
Until next time,
CIAO!!~~