Questions

Y/n's POV

After the food and wine, we all slumped onto the couch in the living room. At one point of the drinking session, LJ took out some spirytus vodka out of nowhere and we started drinking that too. I drank the most... Lol... Somehow I can still see, think and say things perfectly like I haven't even drank anything.

"Y/-n.. Soooo-oo how d-dooo you drink sooo muchh without freli-ling di-dizzy?.." the drunk Toby asked as he clumsily sat next to me.

"Yeah, y/n. How?" LJ, who did not drink the whole entire time, asked too.
"How didddd you know I was *ahem* cheatingggg in Mario Karttt..?" BEN started asking too.

Soon enough, the whole entire creepypasta clan except for sensei and EJ asked me various questions.

"Uh- ummmm... I don't really know, you guys..." I replied.

"EJ may know somethin' little shadow~" KageKao said while glaring at EJ.

"Yes, I do. But I don't think it's time..." EJ said, walking off.

"Woah.. Emotional much?.." LJ responded rashly.

"I know, mini Shadow... And I think it's time EJ..." KageKao said, staring at him with laser-eyes.

"Y/n, do you perhaps can't read EJ's and KageKao's minds?... I can't..." Slenderman talked to me through my brain.

"Yeah, me too..." I replied.

"Well... She deserves to know you know.." KageKao said with a deep, sad voice.

"Well, I have more authority about her than you do, so don't tell me what to do. I will tell her later," EJ replied, seething in anger and eventually storming away.

We were all dismissed to our rooms after that. As I lay in bed, I thought of what authority does EJ have over me.. Maybe he controls me? Or maybe something crazier like he is the reason why Slender and I can't read minds?

"Well... Only time will tell" I thought out loud.

"Knock knock," something knocked on my door.

As I opened the door, I saw Toby.

"W-well, y-/n... S-soo I was worried that you would b-be sad. S-so, I brought you some WAFFLES!" Toby, who seemed to have become sober, screamed in glee as he shoved a plate of waffles in front of me.

He really knew me. I mean, even my mother didn't know that I loved waffles more than her. And she is a MINDREADER, DUDE! I was surprised at first as Toby gave me the waffles. Then I took the plate, placed it on a table and offered him one with syrup. We then started talking about our interests.

"What type of weapon do you have, y/n?" he asked.

"A katana," I replied.

"Hatchets," Toby shared.

This small talk continued until Toby asked something awkward.

"Umm.. Are y-you taken?.." the shameless waffle king asked.

"N-no... Why do you ask, waffle king?" I teased.

"Wha-what's wrong with it, waffle queen?" he joked.

"Oh my god! Lil' y/n has a boyfriend?!?! Why wasn't I told of this?!?!" a woman's voice boomed through the whole mansion.

"Proxies! Fight!" Slenderman slipped the message through everyone's minds. Soon, the creepypastas were in their fighting stance outside the mansion but there was no one there, not even a presence.

What was the 'thing' that was outside the mansion, and most importantly, what were it's intentions?

Only time will tell...

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥////Yuna Luna

Hello lunarchy! Today's the first of October! For me, I have two celebrations this month, BLACKPINK's new song 'Lovesick Girls' in The Album tomorrow and the best one, Creepypasta Day! It's on the 13th of October btw. Make sure to draw the operator's sign on your palm to show your fandom! Baii

617 words