WTF?!?!?

Y/N's POV

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!" the mysterious voice boomed all over the place, I was sure something was up.

Whoever was maniacally laughing sure felt familiar...

EJ and KageKao stood at my side, protecting me.

"WoWWW, doN't Ya rEcogNise mE yeT my LovE?..." the voice asked as if it was talking in a million different voices at once. This time, this guy sounded way scarier than Slenderman...

"Who?" Jeff questioned.

EJ stepped back a bit, causing the voice to groan, "Come on! Dude! It's me! I'm referring to you, my love... Jackie... Ugh, you always ruin my entrances..."

"Okay, fine. Let me show myself, dumbass EJ..."

"Ta da!" the voice soon to be revealed shouted.

The voice revealed itself, it was my mother... She was wearing a long, sparkling, black dress and an even more mysterious veil that slightly showed her face.

"Well, Slendy, I hope that I can stay here for a while.. Please?... Oh, can I get my daughter back too?" she said.

"First, we need to know why you're here. So, you will have to go to Dr. Smiley's room for interrogation, follow me," Slender replied.

I was at a loss of words. As the two crazy-looking people entered the mansion, all I could say was, "What... the... Fuck....."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^//Yuna Luna
Hi lunarchy! Fortunately, my exams are now over. I have a favour to ask of you, can you tell me some psychiatric information? I'm trying to study about it, so it would be a huge help. Thanks, bye lunarchy!

255 words

————————————————//————/:///-//