Caught

It was the weekend and I was about to go for my daily walk in the woods. My mom still walks with me even though I'm already 18. She says that 'things' will come for me... But with my powers, I don't think they will ever catch me.

And.. You are going to ask me about my powers, right?.. Well, from a young age I could read people's minds. To me, it's natural. My mom also has these powers but she has more than me. She loves to train me.

Anyway, I just got out of the house with mom following me suit. We live next to a huge forest.  Life here is simple yet beautiful and interesting at the same time. Civilisation is far and it's just me and my mom. My mom said that our father is at another country, no questions asked.

I don't really care though, my life here is okay.

"What ya thinking about y/n?" my mom asked.

I shrugged in return.

"I think I forgot something.. Y/n, imma go back to our house okay?" Mom said.

I nodded. As she walked away, she turned around one time to show a stay-there face. Once she left, I immediately disobeyed her. After all, my mom did advise me to be a rebel.

I started walking deeper in the woods, the lush green garden turning darker the deeper I went in. I didn't mind though.. Not until I heard static and saw black tentacles charging towards me....

"What the fuck did you bring this time Slendy?!" A weird, raspy voice screamed. Due to the loud voice, I woke up, rubbing my eyes.

"Mind your language Jeff," another unknown voice boomed. I quickly opened my eyes in curiosity. There was a tall man and many shorter people gathered around me. When I say tall, I really mean tall! He was about 7 to 8 feet! Never in my whole life have I seen such a tall being.

He had no face too.. The people around him were also weird. They had scars and bruises all over them. Most of them were wearing masks. They were strange dogs too. There was a red cat!

"I see you have waken up child. What's your name?.." the tall faceless man asked.

"Y/n.." I replied.

"You must be wondering why you are here. My name is Slenderman. So I saw potential in you and decided to make you my proxy. You will have to kill and stay here," Slenderman said.

"Mmm.. Okay!" I decided.

'Yassss!! I can kill alone without mom scolding me!!!!' I thought. It has always been my dream to kill someone alone without mom scolding me after. Although I loved mom, she always was overprotective of me. We were killers. That's why we lived far from the city. She never allowed me to kill without her though.. I also received intensive training from her. 250 burpees, 400 pushups and I have to run around my whole house 50 times. I was capable of these as I was non-human. I don't know what I am though..

I looked to see their reactions. Slenderman had a sheepish reaction, he was thinking 'Hopefully this girl is not like Jeff. Lemme check her thoughts...'

What?! He can read minds too?!?!

'Mr. Slenderman, do you happen to read minds?' I thought, trying to block any entry to the rest of my brain, still remaining the fact I could read thoughts.

'Yes.. Wait, what?! You can read minds? Okay child, training starts tomorrow.'

'Ok' I replied in thoughts.

For the past 30 seconds, we had been staring at each other. Everyone was looking at us, weirded out.

_________________________\\\\Yuna Luna

Hello my lunarchy. ( i agree, its weird) Tomorrow is my birthday so meh. I bought a nerf gun, so yeah.. Sooo baiii. UwU

640 words

__________________________\\\\baiiiii