Part title

Y/n's POV

Slenderman looked at me in the eye and beckoned me to get inside. EJ didn't want to go and instead let himself hide in the forest. KageKao followed him. The rest of the proxies returned to the mansion, groaning at the useless interruption.

Slenderman locked Mom up in some kind of room that was transparent.

"Eichi-San, tell me the reason you've come her please." The tall white figure said with respect.

The room was quiet. Hell, you could even hear a pin drop!

All the rest stood there, thinking, "Why in the world is Slenderman, one of the most feared persons in the whole universe, bowing down to this bastard?!"

I sneered at the last word and quickly hid the emotion.

"Well, Slendy, we should be preparing your proxies, Zalgo tried to convince me to start a war with you. I predict he is going to make the war by himself and Lazari's gonna be there too. Plus the others especially Stripes!" The woman with the extravagant gown gushed.

Laughing Jack's lollipop that was stuck inside his mouth (if ur a perv, ur welcome ;) hehehe) dropped to the ground as he heard this.

Slenderman unlocked the door and let Mom go outside.

"Everyone! This is Eichi-San, Y/N's mother, you shall not be rude to her no matter what. If you have a problem with her, get out..." the big thing informed.

Everyone introduced their self to her. Once the meeting session was over, she hugged me tight, went to the kitchen, took a bottle of tequila and went outside.

By the time she left, a mob of people swarmed around me like bees about to attack their so-called prey.

"Y/n! Y/n!" The mob started.

They questioned me a lot of things, like

"Are you and Eichi-San really related?" By CP
"Is that why you are so hot?" By Toby and Jeff
"Where is your Mom from?" By LJ
And so much more.

After about 15 minutes of investigation by the curious peeps, they went away.

That was my opportunity to find Mom!

I took off to where I last saw my mom, going to the woods with a bottle of tequila.

After about an hour, I found Mom sitting on a log, with EJ and KageKao next to her!

Crouching behind a bush, I eavesdropped their conversation.

"Jackie, I think we have to tell her."
"But... Wouldn't she be disappointed with me?"
"Hmmm... Since you don't want to tell her... Why don't I become her father! Besides, she needs a more responsible and respectable father."

"Y/n, drop the act now and come sit with us." My mother's voice came from every side of the place, like arrows.

I obeyed and sat next to them. The bottle of tequila was on the green grass beside another bottle, full of red wine.

Without hesitation, the woman, now dressed in a red skirt topped with a polka-dotted crop top claimed, "Y/n, EJ is ya dad. Treat him nice. And... KageKao here is my best friend. You shall call him Uncle Yuma."

My mother, who used to be a depressed psychopath, did not feel much, this led to many conversations that were meant to have strong emotions to become somewhat monotone and neutral. She is still a psychopath but has a huge control over it.

Once the "alcohol picnic" was over, Slenderman called all the proxies to get inside.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Yuna Luna••••
Hi! I'm back! I was at a very sad place last month and the month before that and all... But now I'm okay! Im going to be writing way more and making a new story in a few weeks. ;) See ya later lunarchy!

625 words