F i f t e e n

[Contains light smut]

We got to school -hell- and got out of the car. This will be our senior year of high school and I couldn't be happier to get done with school. We walked inside and asked where we should sign in. As we were walking, students were glaring at us, others with curiosity, whispering to their friends, others with judgement and some girls with pure jealousy. Like chill the fuck out, all you know is that we live together and we're going to be step siblings, you have no damn idea what's actually going on.

B: Oh my God Lia! I got so worried when I heard about the crash! How are you? How is your memory loss?

She hugged me so tight I could feel my insides about to explode. Chase was trying to contain his laughter as I mouthed 'help me'.

O: Umm, I'm okay, thanks?
B: I'm so sorry for you. You poor thing, forgetting your own step brother and ex-best friend. Chasey how are you holding up?
C: I'm hanging in there.

I could see she started to get on his nerves since his jaw was clenched and his hands were tightened into a fist. She angered me too with her emphasis on "step brother" and "ex-best friend" statements.

O: Anyway...we gotta sign in because we are in a hurry. It was nice seeing you tho!

I forced a smile and she returned a fake one and I grabbed Chase's forearm and went straight to the signing in section.

Chase's POV

We signed in and rushed out of there as fast as we could. We got into the car and sighed as if we battled in a war.

C: Bloody hell.
O: What?
C: My dad just texted me. They wanna go to our beach house for the next two weeks.
O: Are you kidding me? Can't we just stay at home?
C: Nope, they want some "family bonding".
O: Ughh great.

We got home and they told us to pack immediately after lunch cause we were leaving in an hour. While I was packing I got a text from Lia.

Love🪐
Which one should I bring?
*Love🪐 sent 2 attachments*

Love🪐Which one should I bring?*Love🪐 sent 2 attachments*