S i x t e e n

O: Oh come on Chase let's get it!
C: I don't want a noodle cat around me.
O: But look at it! It's so damn cute!
C: Do you really want him?
O: Yess please let's get it.
C: Okay fine.

So basically we went to buy decoration for the pool house and we were just walking around looking at shops. We stopped at a pet shop "just to look" but I fell in love with a white baby ferret. We went and adopted the little guy and got all kinds of stuff for him.

C: So what are you going to name him?
O: Draco Malfoy.
C: You're kidding right?
O: No, I've been in love with Draco Malfoy since I was 6.
C: Yeah I remember and I was jealous. But come on you're going to scream "Draco Malfoy" around the house?
O: Yup.
C: You're extremely weird.
O: Am not. When you're a Potterhead and see a white ferret you immediately think of Draco Malfoy.
C: Sure whatever you say, love. Wait I'm gonna check this store. Don't come in.
O: Okay..?

He went in a jewelry store and I went to get some coffee from Starbucks across the street. I got a Berry Hibiscus for me and a caramel latte for him. When I got out of Starbucks he was still in there so I waited outside the store and pet Draco. He walked out from the store with a box in hand.

O: Please tell me you didn't get me something.
C: Well...I did get you a little something. Open it!

He gave me the box, it was a green velvet necklace box with a silver bow on it. I opened it and it was a silver necklace with a little label in the middle with something carved in it. On either side of the label was a a little moonstone, which was my all time favorite stone. I looked closely at the label and it said "you're my favorite memory". My eyes were glossy and when I looked at him he had the most loving smile you would ever see.

C: Turn it around.

I looked on the other side of the label and there were our initials. "C.C.- O.N.M.". I looked at him yet again and I leaned in to kiss him.

O: It's beautiful Chase! You really didn't have to.
C: I had to because I love you.
O: I love you too. Can you put it on me?

I turned around and gave him the necklace. He pushed my hair to the side and put it on me. When he locked it he kissed my shoulder and turned me around to face him.

C: Now we're matching, I got a silver bracelet to match you.

I hugged him and whispered "I love you"  in his ear. He whispered "I love you too" back, he pulled out of the hug, grabbed my hands gently and kissed my knuckles. We went back to the car, with our decoration, Draco's stuff and some other shopping bags. My phone rang on the way back and it was Rain.

R: Sooo I'm two hours away just so you know.
O: Okay then umm now I'm going to decorate our pool house, we're gonna sleep in there.
R: Hell yeah! Oh by the way I've brought some alcohol, don't let the boomers take my bags I'll carry them alone or you're going to help me.
O: Okay whatever you say girlie. By the way I gotta tell you what happened with the plastic shit!

Chase chuckled at the nickname I gave Bridget, and apparently Rain heard him.

R: You gotta tell me what's going on with Chasey as well.
O: Oh nothing's going on...
R: Bitch, I'm your best friend I know you from the back of my hand.
O: Alright I'll fill you in but first get your ass over here.

We hang up as we arrived at the beach house and went straight into decorating. We put up some LED lights, and we hang some silver fairy lights on the ceiling and we painted a wall. We got out two sleeping bags and brought all kind of snacks. When we finished Rain arrived and entered the pool house, first thing she saw was Draco sleeping in his little green bed.