Sayid

Sayid/Pregnant! Reader as requested, enjoy!! :)

Those dark curls, his brown eyes looked heavenly while staring into them. You felt this way since the moment you met, since the very first second your eyes glanced into one another's. Beneath the brown of his eyes a lot of hurt was carried around. They were those eyes you'd see and instantly you knew just from looking at them that they went through a lot. Much more than they deserved.

You two maintained a close friendship, his intelligence was out of this world and this gave you the thrill when listening to his ideas. The thing you admired most about him was that he always was on his feet. Never did he seem lost, ideas naturally jumbled quick to his mind, one of those traits people could whine they were envious about. But the closer you got to Sayid the more you felt for him. Nadia was his soulmate, the star-crossed lover he unfortuantely had to have and the brokeness he got from even glancing at the only photo he had around with him shattered him to pieces mentally.

He was apart of the Repulican Guard as well and told you stories from those times. He told the stories so well it was almost like you were reliving them with the curly-haired male, it seemed too real. Of course these factors would make you fall in love like an idiot over him... Except there was one issue.

Shannon.

Her blond hair bounced to her shoulders and ever so sassily she'd act out. No one knew much about her past though, just the transparent assumptions that were made based on her character. Not even her stepbrother Boone seemed to keep up with her, but his love diffrientated than the usual love for a stepsibling.

Whatever, that told you enough. Shannon deciphered French for Sayid when he was stuck, the two mutually opening up to each other. This deflated your heart, you grew this attachment to him that happened over time. Over every minute spent on the beautiful yet hindering island. It was so warm yet the possibility of getting back home was frozen with each passing day, hope not even a valid word in your dictonary anymore.

It made you envious seeing the sparks fly between them. And Sayid seemed happy too, he lost the love of his life once and turning to the next possible option had his whole body and mindset falling all in, sinking to the bottom of every negative factor. He made the mistake of growing attached once again, sure nothing can happen to his blonde lover here... besides, he never even thought of the possibility, how was he supposed to prepare for a gunshot through her skin?

The moment broke him, he stood there holding her limp body. Her beautiful green eyes shut in pain as she unknowingly lies there in his heartbroken arms. How the world seemed to hate him, how nothing ever worked out the way Sayid wanted. It started as grief when transpired and turned into something else you had to help him through, despite how much he turned it down at first. There was a lot going on anyway, so much that Sayid held it all in.

Some nights you quietly walked on the beach, neither of you saying anything. The breeze and still waves were all you mutually needed, no awkwardness arose. You were more of a help then you ever knew, sticking by Sayid was enough to ease his unleveled heart. Saying nothing was more peaceful, just knowing you tried to understand and wanted to.

Sayid was hesitant to love you, after all that was left behind with Nadia and losing his other love right in front of him, after all they shared together was enough to make him not to want to love anyone again. That part froze cold, stilly beating whenever you showed your compassion. He wanted to thank you, but no proper way came across his mind. It was the one thing he couldn't plan, he just had to watch what you two both had unravel before he could process.