five

F L A S H B A C K

~

As he sits down, my mood drastically changes. I feel a sense of warmth and comfort being next to him. But it can't be. I am NOT falling in love with him. He's just so, Draco!

"Good morning princess." He says while chuckling.

My heart skips a beat. "Good morning Draco."

I turn my attention back to Professor Snape's class and continue on with my day, but now fascinated with Draco's option to sit next to me, yes you heard that right, me, Blair.

As class slowly came to an end, I began to clear my area and head to my next class. As I was leaving I was approached again, by the trio.

"Hey Blair! Want to come walk to class with us." Hermione says with a smile.

I nod my head and direct my attention towards the trio. Harry and Ron distance themselves behind Hermione and I as we notice we have a great deal of similarities. I had never been the social type, but I felt at ease when talking to Hermione, almost as if I'd known her for my entire life.

"Good morning class." Professor Flit wick states.

I was eager to go about charms class since it was my favorite class. As class comes to an end I leave class and go on about my day.

My day goes by in a flash, as I find myself studying in the library. The trio had gone to their common room, but since I am a Hufflepuff and they are Gryffindors, we do not share a common room.

As I am studying for an upcoming test, I feel a cool breath at my neck staring intensely at my paper. I turn my head slightly towards, once again, Draco Malfoy.

I raise my eyes in confusion. "What are you doing?" You blurt out.

"I am admiring your handwriting." He speaks with a smile.

Your heart flutters as you acquire a tingling sensation over your body.