six

F L A S H B A C K

~

The tingling sensation is different by the minute, even more powerful than it was before.

"Thank you." I reply to his comment.

He chuckles and continues to watch your every move. I could feel his deep breaths as he admired. Cold, frigid, breaths.

I begin to finish studying, clear my desk, and leave the library. As I am walking, you guessed it, Malfoy was following me. But why you might ask, I have no idea. It wasn't until later on I discovered why I should've stayed away.

I walked back to my dorm, but I was approached, yes, once again he was approaching me, the "loner" girl.

"I fancy you, you know." He speaks while smirking.

Again, my cheeks turn red, but why, I do not have feelings for this boy, or so I thought.

"No, I don't know." I reply softly, but surely confused.

I continue on walking to my dorm, leaving him confused and flustered, only reasoning why I would reject the most wanted boy.

I flop down on my bed exhausted from the events of today. I began to reason why I had been feeling ever so different after meeting him. I could not have feelings for him, especially a Slytherin. I sigh as I begin to fall asleep reasoning my choices and feelings I have had over the past days.

As I wake up to the dawn of a new day, I feel refreshed and relaxed, that is until I remember the events of last night, my eyes widen as I laugh at myself.

"What the heck." I say to myself laughing.

I eventually wake up fully and run to the great hall for breakfast. As I am walking to breakfast I run into, yet again, THE Draco Malfoy. He stops me by putting his frigid pale hands on my wrist to turn me around. Yet again, I feel myself heat up. Why was I falling for him, he's, well, a Malfoy.

"Um-I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me." He says while scratching the back of his neck.

~

What is happening, why is DRACO MALFOY asking me on a date.

-

-

-

-

-

Goodnight this is so cringe. :(