twelve

F L A S H B A C K

~

As he approaches me I continue to hurry to my dorm. As I continue to walk I feel a cold hand grip my hand and pull me back. As I look up, I see him, the boy who shattered my heart. I couldn't help but to feel broken.

"Look, I know what you saw but I want to talk to you later." He demands.

I nod as I want a reason why he broke me.

I walk back to my dorm, dragging my body along the way. As I arrive, I throw my books to the wall in frustration and yell into my pillow to muffle the yell. As I began to calm down I heard a knock at my dorm. I quickly rush to the door to see Draco, standing there looking down.

"H-how did you get in?"

"I have my ways." He says while entering.

You flop down on your bed once again as he sits down at the edge.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

"I wanted to talk about us."

"What is there to talk about? You kissed another girl and that's fine."

"No, but I don't like her."

"Then why did you do it Draco?"

"I don't open up to people but you have to trust me. Rumors have been going on about you rejecting me. Now my father has gone mad and I have to do something about it."

"And what does that have to do with me."

"Well no one would believe me when I said you didn't reject me so I have an offer."

"What?"

"Actually no, not even an offer you're doing it."

"How can you say that when I don't even know what you are talking about."

"You are dating me, end of discussion."

I felt myself blushing, but I couldn't do it.

"I'm not agreeing to that."

"Well you don't have a choice, you either do that or become a death eater."

I gasp in shock. I could not become the one person my parents hated the most.

"Fine! But only because I am not being a death eater."

"Don't get upset if I kiss someone else princess." He spits out as he leaves and slams the door.

-

-

-

-

-

oop