ten

F L A S H B A C K

~

I zone out of reality. How stupid was I to believe Draco Malfoy actually liked me. As I ate I felt numb inside. No wonder they say love is weakness, it truly does break you. The thought of the kiss yesterday left me blushing.

"Look Blair, I know you didn't kiss him, that's not like you." Cedric assured me.

I nod my head dishonestly. I couldn't bring yourself up to tell him the truth, so I lied instead, but that lie did affect me in the worst.

As breakfast comes to an end, I grab my books and head to my first class, potions. As I entered the class, Draco and his minions had already arrived. I put my head down and continued to find my seat. As I sat down I felt someone staring at me deeply. I look up to see him, staring deeply into my eyes. As our eyes meet I immediately look down flustered and embarrassed.

As class comes to an end, I quickly grab my stuff and head out. As I am walking towards my next class I am stopped, yet again, by the tall pale blond haired boy. The same one that kissed me yesterday. My expression changes as I am now angered.

"Look, I didn't mean to start those rumors about you." He starts to say.

"What do you mean you didn't mean to start those rumors about me, you did, and you can't take it back." I say with confidence.

"Look Blair, I just couldn't have people actually thinking I liked you, I mean you're, you."

"Wow thanks." I reply disgusted.

"WAIT, I didn't mean it like that, I just meant that." He sighs. "My father wouldn't approve of us being together and I didn't want him to hurt you so I have to lie."

I widen my eyes as he walks away smirking. Was I being selfish? Is this what falling in love feels like?

Thoughts run into my mind as I walk back to my dorm smiling, and content. As I walk back to my common room my heart shatters. Draco, kissing another girl. How could I be so stupid. Again, fooling me around, messing with my feelings. But he did not care did he.

Draco meets your eyes as they widen. What was I thinking, I'm so foolish I thought. But really I was manipulated and messed with.

-

-

-

-

-

This is so short dang...