𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

Every thing seems perfect.

A family that'll support you.

A friend you can count to.

A life that you can't take on wasting.

Many said that your living a utopian life.

But what if, the life you're living right now was just created by an illusion and manipulation?

An illusion you made yourself, unconsciously.

A manipulation they did, given the situation.

-

The kingdom of Neverfield, which once ruled by a great king, has a surreptitious truth.

Neverfield is compose of normies, people without magic, and maj, people with who is gifted. They live in harmony for the past decades. Nahahati din ang kaharian sa iba't-ibang sektor. Hindi maaring manirahan ang normal na tao sa ibang sulok ng kaharain, sa kadahilanang pinamamahayan ito ng iba't-ibang nilalang at elemento. Just like elves, sirens, fairies and such. But they are allowed to visit in such places. Dahilan din nito ay para hindi magambala ang mga nasabing nilalang, some of them are sensitive and wary in a pressence of a human.

Normies stays at the center of the kingdom, in which they can blend with some wizard, sorcerers, witch, and so on.

But because of the greed he holds, everyone became in chaos. The whole kingdom turned into ruins. With a little cast of spell, people of Neverfield suddenly forgot about it.

The royal guards who survived left the place, afraid that their life will be taken.

The king and queen was blessed by two kids. The elder go with the guards, and the latter was left behind within the kingdom. Simula pagkasilang ay itinago na sya sa mata ng mga tao. Walang nakakaalam sa kung ano ang dahilan, walang iba maliban sa hari at reyna.

Paano kung maalaman nya na may mabigat silang itinatago sakaniya?

In this world of magic, you'll know everything. But you can't get it for free. Something must be surrendered and sacrificed before you can get what you want.

-

-

-

-

-

I'll publish chapter 1 on Saturday :  )
Ciao!