𝒐𝒄𝒉𝒐.

"name please."

"kairi."

"full name kid."

"kairi samuel cosentino."

and so on..

"alright, kairi. so how did this all happen?" the woman asked. she looked young, but very strict. she had tattoos leading up from her arm to her neck on both sides.

she had short black hair that was parted in the middle, bangs covering one eye on the right side. beautiful light green eyes, no makeup besides red lipstick, small and pretty nose. jawline so sharp it looks like it could cut you. gorgeous tan skin and her body. ugh to die for. prettiest hourglass i've seen. not too thick arms, very muscular. thick and muscular thighs.

oh to be her.

kairi hadn't noticed he'd stared at her for too long, the woman slightly smiling.

"cute honey, but i'm a little too old for you. you're very adorable though. what's a cute little baby like you ending up in here anyways?" she asked, tilting her head to side. she chewed on the end of her pen and waited for an answer.

"u-uh.. i sort of um k-killed my dad?"

"how?"

"i-i strangled him. he was threatening to hurt me and m-my f-friend. then he was walking to my sisters room-"

"how old?"

"11."

"hm, keep going."

"well me being the stupid and overprotective brother i am, well i ran out of my room and jumped on his back and y-you know."

"what happened before all of this?" the woman started writing down everything kairi said.

kairi froze and blushed visibly, remembering the scenes from the previous night. it now being around 2:30 am.

the woman looked up and slightly smirked, a spark lit up in her eyes as she saw the smaller boy tense up. "so who's this friend of yours?"

"m-mattia."

"was he with you the night this incident happened?"

"y-yes.. but h-he had nothing to d-do with any of this-"

"what happened before everything went down, kairi." the woman asked once again.

kairi sighed and had no choice but to tell the woman the truth. i mean if you think about it's not a big-

it is a big deal.

"well we had an argument that day and it resulted in him coming to my house out of nowhere when i had just gotten a-" he sighed again from embarrassment, his cheeks turning bright pink already. "a-a wet d-dream.. of him." he whispered barely audible.

the woman laughed at the flustered boy and wrote that specific detail down, laughing harder as she read it over and over again.

"oh, fuck off." kairi scoffed and folded his arms, looking away from the laughing lady.

"that was funny, but i've been there before. i'm gay too, sweetheart. so you'll never have a chance with the one and only goddess." she said, referring to herself.

kairi's eyes widened as he giggled a bit, forgetting about the whole murder thing.

she's cool.

"so i take it i might've been too late to claim you then huh?" kairi sarcastically said.

the woman smiled and nodded, "your mom raised a really cool kid."

kairi's whole mood went from the happiest he's ever been that night to the saddest kid you'd probably ever see.

the woman noticed and frowned, rubbing the smaller's arm that kairi had laying on the table. "what's wrong, honey?"

kairi shook his head and let a few tears fall down his cheeks. the woman leaned over to wipe them away as she asked a similar question again.

"what happened to your mom?"

"s-she um.." kairi quickly cleared his throat and sat up straight, looking down at his lap. "she's gone.. she died when i was little and i watched it happen."

"mommy! somebody help my mommy!"

"they c-chainsawed her and cut her body into pieces like she was some garbage laying around. she was my mom. MY MOM AND THEY STOLE THE ONE THING THAT ACTUALLY MEANT SOMETHING TO ME!" kairi shouted and cried hard. he was miserable without her it was like he really needed her every day. today especially.

the woman noticed how badly the boy was damaged. he watched his own mother die! what kind of sick bastard does th- holy fucking shit.

kairi has no idea who really killed his mom. sure, he watched the guys kill her, but i don't think he really got a good look at them. i think.

"do you remember anything about the guys?"

"um n-not really.."

poor baby if he really knew the truth he'd for sure not trust him anymore. fuck it he has to know.

oh trust me he'll find out anyways.

"so-"

"LET ME SEE HIM! I WANNA KNOW IF HE'S OKAY YOU BITCH!" we both looked at the window to see mattia screaming at the guards.

"guards let him in!" the woman yelled and the guards finally let him in the room.

mattia quickly ran and immediately hugged the shorter boy. kairi squeaked at the sudden affection, but of course he hugged the taller back.

they both pulled away and stared into one another's eyes. the woman rolled her eyes at the scene in front of her.

"so like who's gonna initiate the kiss so i can get kairi the hell out of here."

mattia's eyes widened as well as kairi's. both boys were speechless that they had met the coolest cop ever.

"i-i you're gonna g-get me out of here? how?"

"well lucky for you i'm literally the boss of everyone here so let me work my magic real quick and go along with it." the woman walked up to kairi and grabbed his hands, handcuffing them.

she walked out of her office and made her way to the front door, taking kairi outside to put him in her police car.

"where are you taking him?" one fat cop asked, stuffing his face with munchkins .

"mind your own business, angel and if you don't get that dna sample done you'll be fired in an instant." the woman said, staring into the scared cops eyes before he quickly got up and ran to one of the co workers.

she took him outside along with mattia as kairi got into the car. the woman turned to look at mattia and glared at him.

"why the fuck doesn't kairi know the truth about his mothers death?!" the woman whispered-shouted.

mattia looked down and nervously bit down on his bottom lip, "i-i can't tell him.."

the woman scoffed and got close to his face, "i'll gladly tell him."

mattia's eyes widened as he grabbed the woman's arm, pulling her back to the spot he was once standing in. "fuck fuck! i'll tell him."

"you sure you will? he really deserves to know and he sure as hell don't deserve someone like you."

mattia sighed and looked straight into the woman's eyes, anger rising into him. "yes i'll tell him."

little did mattia know that kairi was soon going to figure everything out first.

(a/n: this took a turn for the worse 😁. so kairi gets out of serving 5 years of prison :D imagine though i mean i was thinking of having him be in prison and kinda turn into a badass but i also thought about this as well-)