Part 3 Chapter 6

It was the day of the big Quidditch game. Everyone was looking forward to it, placing bets on who they thought would win. Lillian was kind of hoping Slytherin would, they usually lost to Gryffindor and it would be nice if this time they didn't. Lillian sat towards the end of the table next to Draco. He looked tired, and lost in thought.

"Draco, you have to eat something." She insisted.

"I'm not hungry. I'll get something later."

"Please, just eat something. When did you go to sleep last night? You look tired."

"Lillian, I'm fine."

"You don't seem fine."

"Well I am."

"Dra-"

"Will you stop it?!" He snapped.

Lillian paused, startled by his sudden angry tone. She furrowed her brows.

"I'll stop bugging you when you stop neglecting basic health needs! You need sleep, you need to eat."

He didn't say anything, he just sat there scowling. She sighed, but before she could say anything else Ron walked in to the Great Hall, looking a bit unusual. The students around him started calling out names and making fun of him. Lillian felt bad, but she even she could admit he looked a bit funny. She turned her attention back to Draco as he went over to join Harry and Hermione.

"Please Draco. I'm worried about you."

He shot her a glare.

"Stop worrying. Why do you even care? It's none of your concern anyway."

"Yes it is!"

"Look, I'm just stressed."

"With what, your sketchy cabinet project?"

"Will you keep your voice down?" Draco hissed.

Lillian angrily got up and began to walk away. He grabbed a hold of her wrist, very tightly.

"Don't you dare say a word about that to anyone." He snarled.

"Ow! Let me go!"

He tightened his grip even more.

"You can't tell-"

"You're hurting me, stop it!"

He forcefully flung her wrist away and rolled his eyes. She quickly walked over to Hermione and the others, sitting down with them. Hermione immediately noticed her rubbing her wrist.

"Your wrist is so red, what happened?" She asked.

"Nothing, it-"

"It was Malfoy, I saw you two arguing over there." Harry commented.

"What? Lillian!"

"No, guys it's fine it was my fault."

"What we you fighting about?"

"I can't talk about it."

They all turned to look at Draco, who immediately noticed. He curled his lip in anger and stormed out of the room.

"Guess I'm not sitting with him at the Quidditch game."

"You can sit with me Lillian." Hermione told her.

She nodded in agreement. That was probably a good idea, it would be best to give Draco some space to cool off.

"Juice?" Harry asked Ron, handing him a cup.

"Sure."

"Hello everyone." Luna said from beside them.

She was wearing a giant lion costume.

"You look dreadful, Ron. Is that why you put something in his cup?" She questioned, looking at Harry.

Harry held up the vial of liquid luck. Hermione scolded him for it, saying he could get expelled. She discouraged the idea of Ron drinking it, but he did anyway. He smiled.

"Come on Harry, we've got a game to win."

The two of them left, heading out to the Quidditch pitch. Hermione rolled her eyes to both of them.

"Seriously though Lillian. If Draco's hurting you then you can't stay with him. That's so unhealthy."

"He's not, I promise. He's just short tempered. He didn't want me to tell anyone about the vanish-"

She stopped, realizing what she was just about to say.

"The what?" Hermione asked.

Lillian sighed. It was too late now.

"The Vanishing Cabinet. That's what we saw him looking at in Borgin and Burke's. I don't know how it got in the Room of Requirement, but it's there."

"Lillian, I don't think it's the same one. It's a second one, and it must be connected with the other. Vanishing Cabinets were used in the first Wizarding War all the time. You can transport between the two. The one here was broken, Draco must be fixing it."

"Maybe he's fixing it so that people can get out of here easily."

Hermione frowned.

"Or he's fixing it so that people, bad people, can get in here easily."

-

It was the last exciting moments of the big Quidditch game. The audience was roaring with enthusiasm, chanting "Weasley" over and over. Ron was doing absolutely exceptional! Everyone was so impressed, he basically carried the whole game. Hermione, although knowing about the liquid luck, applauded anyway. The Gryffindor team won, and the entire house ran off to celebrate for the night. Lillian left the stands with Aliya and the other Slytherin house members, who were all feeling rather disappointed. She kept an eye out for Draco, but didn't see him among the others. She felt bad for telling Hermione, and knew he would be furious if he knew she told her. Now she was just hoping she wouldn't tell Harry or Ron.

*A/N: This chapter is so short I'm sorry!*