the story so far

if you didn't already know, the world has been filled with infected for over 20 years and luckily for some people they managed to escape the madness, collecting supplies from those who dared to step outside in the madness of it all. 

for Joel, he was one of the unlucky people who ran out in fear and search of some kind of shelter, tasked with trying to leave Jackson, him, his brother tommy and daughter, sarah, all ran to their cars, and flew. 

tommy stayed behind to create more of a distance for Joel and sarah. unfortunately sarah broke her leg and had to be carried by Joel, slowing him down. after being chased by one singular infected they came across military. he ended up shooting at the pair and sarah was unfortunately shot and died right there. 

20 years later Joel was in a QT, quarantine zone, and after being tasked with one of his friends Tess, they collected a girl, Ellie. she was supposed to be dropped off at a courthouse and picked up by fireflies, due to unexpected circumstances Tess was bitten, soon to be infected she told Ellie and joe to continue, to find the fireflies.

she fought hard, but was soon overtaken by infected who broke through the door. Ellie and Joel ventured together through hospitals, infected hot spots, plains of land, cold and hot weather and eventually met Sam and henry. two brothers who helped them to get to the radio station, Sam was unfortunately bit and after henry had to kill his own brother, he took his own life. 

fast forward a couple of days they found a town in which one of Joel's friends, bill, was hidden. the ventured through the town and eventually found a car that was working, bill bid them farewell and sent them on their way.

after running into tommy he tells them of a university they can go to, to find fireflies .Ellie and Joel take the opportunity to find them, and find that they've all gone to the hospital. they end up there but after Joel finds out that Ellie would need to die to create a cure he runs through the hospital and ends up killing the surgeon. they embark on one final journey to return back to Joel's own home town of Jackson, which is where Ellie and Joel live with a thriving community.

it's now 2039 and Ellie's no longer 14, she's 19 now and after having a romance with her fellow citizen, Dina. Dina was involved with another guy, jessie, who ends up being a great help to the two.

Ellie is on patrol with Dina, they venture through buildings that they've cleared only to find that both tommy and Joel helped to save a girl, Abby. Abby is apart of the wolfs, their most common alias being WLF. tommy only gets knocked out, but Joel ends up getting killed by Abby and the other wolfs.

in search on revenge Ellie and Dina set out in Seattle to find Abby, along with Casey Callier. casey has an ongoing rivalry with Ellie and Dina for whatever reason but when she was tasked to go and help the other two.  she didn't go without complaints but accompanied the other two with their journey. 

so this is where the story picks up, casey is with Ellie and Dina and they're at the dome now, collecting gas after finding a container to carry gas in the courthouse. the reason for the gas was so that they could open the 'fuck fedra' gate. 

_______

CAST

_______

Ellie Williams - 

 Casey Callier - 

Dina  -

Abby & lev - 

Abby & lev - 

OTHER CHARACTERS INCLUDE

- tommy, Joel, Maria, Jesse

- Yara, Owen, Alice, Mel

- Manny, Danny, Nora, Isaac