Chapter 33: Something Part 1

(A/N: we couldn't think of a title so that's why it's called "Something Part 1" :) )

Gyro, Fenton, Glomgold, Gloria, Boyd, and Buddy all sat in a circle on the side of the lab as all the reprogrammed God Bots were chatting like the Chad's they were. Boyd and GizmoDuck had managed to get a good amount. About 15. It wasn't the best with how many God Bots there were to begin with but it was better than nothing. 15 was enough to start a riot as a distraction.

Gyro snapped his fingers to get everyone's attention, except Glomgold who was still gnawing on paper and staring into space, but he was in the circle anyway. "Okay, here's the plan. The 15 God Bots we have will start some sort of riot outside the capitol building as a distraction..."

"Won't it be obvious it's a distraction?" Fenton interrupted.

"Well, you would've known that I solved that issue in the next step if you didn't interrupt me."

Fenton muttered a "sorry" under his breath before Gyro continued. "Fenton, you, as GizmoDuck obviously, will join the God Bots in the fight. It might be enough to convince Steelbeak that you're the main threat since you take the title as "hero". If not, you can still create a lot of damage so Steelbeak will still be occupied trying to take you down, buying us a bit more time."

Fenton did an "aye aye" gesture.

"The rest of us will sneak in to save our dear friends." Gyro was still not fond of Ellie and Mark which everyone knew but he had to suck it the fuck up. "Buddy, you're coming with us as well. We could use a God Bot on our side when we enter the Capitol Building."

"Sure thing, doctor dude!"

"As for you Glomgold..." Gyro put a finger to his chin. "You should just stay here. No one will be able to supervise you but it's not like you can cause anymore damage." He gestured to the lab that was very torn apart. "Just try not to choke on anything."

"WOT?!"

"I know it's scary none of us will be around to give abdominal thrusts but-"

"OH NO! THAT'S NOT THE ISSUE, DR. FUCKTARD! I AM FLINTHEART GLOMGOLD, YOU NEED ME!"

Everyone just stared at him.

Gloria, being who she was, definitely wanted to know what else he had to say. "Glomgold's right. We definitely need his skills! Why don't you tell Dr. Fucktard what you can do to help us out!" She laughed, nudging Gyro as if to say "get a load of this!"

"THANK YOU, GLADIS!" Glomgold hopped up and puffed out his chest. "I, FLINTHEART GLOMGOLD, WILL SINGLE HANDEDLY TAKE OUT STEELFUCK AND SAVE MEH ROBO-BABEH! I AM THE ONLY ONE CAPABLE BECAUSE OF MY RIPPED ABS AND STRONG JAWLINE!"

Gyro rubbed his forehead. "You? Take down Steelbeak?" He did a weird praying motion before throwing his hands out in front of him, taking in a deep breath. Before he could say his snarky comment, he paused. Glomgold actually could be useful. "You're right, Glomgold. We do need you to fight Steelbeak." As bait. Glomgold was so fucking annoying he could be another distraction and when Steelbeak was in the middle of stabbing his Scottish ass, one of them could jump in and do the final blow. No one cared about Glomgold's life, I mean, come on now.

"HELL YEAH! I TOLD YOU, DR. FUCKFACE!"

Gloria knew what Gyro's plan was but shrugged it off. It was going to be entertaining so she wasn't going to argue.

Finally Gyro turned to Boyd. "Are you sure you want to come? It's going to be really dangerous. I know taking down God Bots was hard enough for you."

"Yes. I'm sure. I need to save my parents. They need to know I'm doing everything I can to save them!"

"They already know Boyd-"