News for you.

a/N: Very fast paced. <3

All the stories are connected, read them to understand </3

Kyungsoo's cameo is going to come from a newly written story coming up soon called The Bracelet Club!

"Where do we start?" Haechan's father said, letting out a breath.

"Tell them what happened. From the beginning. From when we were eighteen," Johnny's mother answered and we all wondered what happened to make them look like they were terrified.

"Summer break. The end of our senior school year," Haechan's father said softly, taking a seat. "We went to a vacation house. There was your mom and I, Doctor Jung, Mr. Suh. Hendery, your father was there, too. Mrs. Park, Mrs. Na, and the Kim's. We were close and we were ready to go our separate ways after that summer."

"Stop dragging it," Mrs. Park snapped and I could see where New York got her snappiness from. "It was a party, a typical party—"

"A party filled with drugs and alcohol."

"You did drugs?" Haechan gasped. "Then all those lectures about you hating me do drugs was a lie!"

Mr. Lee cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Let your father talk, Haechan. Go on, honey." Haechan's mother urged.

"It was a dizzy night, kids. We were intoxicated and high. It was illegal, of course, but we were kids and we didn't know any better. It was then someone knocked on the door," Mr. Lee continued. "When Doctor Jung opened it, it was a sixteen-year-old girl. She was two years younger than us and I remembered seeing her around before."

"We have caught glimpses of her when we got off at school. Sometimes, we would see her walking around but we never paid any attention to her. How she ended up at the doorstep of our vacation house was a wonder but...." Mr. Suh paused, chewing on his bottom lip. "We were all very drunk. She kept smiling, the female walking into the room and sitting down with us."

"She was weirdly chirpy, but because she wasn't necessarily a stranger, we simply asked her name."

"Kim Ara was what she called herself," Mrs. Park continued, pressing her lips together. "The night went on, more drugs. More alcohol, more drugs. A vicious cycle until she fell onto the floor and began to go into shock."

There was a murmur and my heart dropped at their words.

"We didn't know what it was from. Alcohol and drugs, maybe. That was what we thought. We began to panic. Doctor Jung just passed her exam to medical school, all of us had a future and couldn't risk us going to the hospital—"

"So, you didn't bring her to the hospital," I whispered; everyone looking at me as realization hit. "You didn't bring her to the hospital because you knew they would find drugs and alcohol in her system."