Author's Note

Hi guys!

Thank you so much to everyone who has read and enjoyed this story; your support and feedback has meant so much to me! This has been a lot of fun to work on, and I hope you've all had as much fun reading it as I have had writing it. And a special shout-out to @hd1606 for writing 'Finally': the one-shot that inspired the story. It was a great template to work with, and I can only hope that I've done it justice!

I'm currently working on a new story, based around Joe and Dianne's Sims 4 series from earlier in the year. It obviously won't be a complete replica of the events of the video, as I realised pretty quickly how impractical that would be to write! Mainly because everyone would know exactly what happens, so it wouldn't be worthwhile. And it would also be really unrealistic; it wouldn't make enough sense to work as a coherent story! But there are certain plot points that I will be utilising from the videos that might be recognisable: just written in a (hopefully) more believable way! It's been a bit of a challenge; I've had to make a lot of changes during the planning stages in order for it to work. So, let's hope that it does work!

By the way, my one-shot series is still ongoing, so if anyone has any suggestions for it, then please let me know. Though, admittedly – with what I'm already working on – I can't make any guarantees about how quickly I'll be able to get them done!

That's all for now, but if anyone has any ideas for stories, I'd be happy to have a chat and take it all on board!

Take care x