Episode 7

Some things to remember:

BOLD LETTERS- POV's, Locations
Normal letters- japanese
Italic letters- english

〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

Ōrerion POV

I was asleep. Just aware of me sleeping. My eyes were tight shut. No light was seen to enter the room.

'I know Im sleeping but why do I feel like I'm awake?' I thought to myself.

After a few minutes, I tried to shake it off. I tried not thinking yet...I was unable to. Because...

'Why are you watching me reaper san?' I thought.

"Why because I came to see you. Can I not see the man that caught my Apprentice' attention?" He said to me.

'You are not welcome to me when I'm sleeping. Now leave it or beat it.' I thought.

"I see no sense in your previous dialogue." He told me.

'Just leave...' I thought.

"Well, I came here for another reason actually." He said as He pointed at me.

"I may or may not have did enough damage to your throat when I slammed you to the wall." He said.

'Im fine. I don't feel anything weird. Nothing happened to my voice before this night.' I said.

"Is that so? Well, Just In case, You should Look for Mori if it does give you Complications." He told me as he left.

'Ugh...now I can't sleep...' I thought.

.

.

.

.

.

"Zzzzzzzzzzz......" I fell asleep.

The next day.

*Yawn*

I yawned as I woke up. I got off the bed and checked the top bunk.

'okay.. she's still asleep. Better not disturb her.' I said as I got some clothes from my cabinet, and left the room.

I went straight to the bathroom after knocking at the door, which got me no response. I opened the door and closed it behind me.

I did my business inside the bathroom and came out fresh. I went downstairs to brew myself a cup of coffee.

'No one seems to be awake...' I thought as I looked at my phone.

'Oh...this is why...' I thought to myself.

It was only 4:30 in the morning. I guess I woke up too early. The heater stopped heating the water so I poured the contents to my cup. I mixed in Room temperature water to make it mildly warm.

*Sip*

"Ah...." A girly voice said.

I looked around to see no one. I checked every nook and cranny of the dining room to find no one. I checked upstairs to see everyone was still inside. It was strange. I went back downstairs to continue drinking my coffee.

"This is so good..." The girly voice said. I checked all around me again and no one was around.

"Show yourself!" The girly voice said. I continue to look around and no one was still around.

I came to a conclusion.

"Im becoming insane..." The girly voice said.

'I keep hearing a girly voice... something is wrong...' I thought.